MP2 t.rubber (4.9k) 1bb
MP3 Fis01 (43k) 11bb
CO VinnyeCarol (42k) 11bb
BTN Zsiffin (34k) 8bb
SB Krazy_Maniac (23k) 6bb
BB Mrgner2 (13k) 3bb

Blinds: 2k/4k Ante 500

Pre-Flop: (11k, 9 players) jasper is UTG+1 :kc :td
1 fold, jasper calls 4k, 5 folds, Krazy_Maniac calls 2k, Mrgner2 goes all-in 12k, jasper goes all-in 93k, Krazy_Maniac folds

Flop: :5c :9h :2s (33k, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: :4s (33k, 2 players, 2 all-in)

River: :4c (33k, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: 33k
Mrgner2 shows a pair of Fours
:ad :8h
jasper shows a pair of Fours - lower kicker
:kc :td

Mrgner2 wins 33k (net +20k)

jasper collects 81k (net -13k)
Krazy_Maniac lost 4.5k

Comments

• limping utg1 with KTo?

really?

and yes i see effective stacks
  • costanza wrote: »
    limping utg1 with KTo?

really?

and yes i see effective stacks
    i think if i limp i can get it in hu with the bb tho
  • darbday wrote: »

Raising pre-flop would get the same result. However, if this is a final table, I am the chip leader, by a wide margin and don't need to risk my chips in marginal situations.
  • Originally Posted by darbday viewpost.gif
    forgot to quote

and you can get away cheap if one of the 11bb stacks pushes
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Raising pre-flop would get the same result. However, if this is a final table, I am the chip leader, by a wide margin and don't need to risk my chips in marginal situations.
    issue is we can't raise fold to stack less than around 12 bbs, also my hud is running around 25/25 so ive been raising every few hands and never once limped.
    issue is we can't raise fold to stack less than around 12 bbs, also my hud is running around 25/25 so ive been raising every few hands and never once limped.

And the reason we can't fold preflop ? I just dont like having to call any shove with just KTos.

out on a limb here....A limp there would also kinda look like a trap, which may tighten up the ranges of the deeper stacks. The BB pretty much has to play any two.
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    out on a limb here....A limp there would also kinda look like a trap, which may tighten up the ranges of the deeper stacks. The BB pretty much has to play any two.

Really ? 'cause I see one player with 1BB, that folded and another with 6BB that also folded. There is no guarantee that the BB is all in.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Really ? 'cause I see one player with 1BB, that folded and another with 6BB that also folded. There is no guarantee that the BB is all in.
    oops forgot about the 1BB stack, you're correct
  • Not ft...deep though about 100 left of 6k
    RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    I don't see any limp you have gone out on ;)

djgolfcan wrote: »
    bb has 3bbs, technically he should be all in with atc. However sometimes he will check fold the flop.