16 to go Barcolona EPT €50K High Roller, PFCers in contention

They just did final 2 table redraw for EPT Barcelona €50,000 Super High Roller. Timex climbing fast and in top 5, SirWatts in top 10; Samuel Chartier and Petter Jetten also still in contention.

Live stream Sunday, for now: Live Reporting | 2012 PokerStars.com EPT Barcelona | ?50,000 Super High Roller | PokerNews

Comments

• Timex 2nd in chips with 10 to go, 8 pay. Jetten 5th, SirWatts in 8th. Canadian ITM a lock.

Over a million euros up top, 64 entries.
  • Timex and SirWatts both final 8. GTD 122,000 euros. live stream (1 hour delay) 13:00 CET on PokerStars.tv Sunday
  • Well done SirWatts and Timex.

SirWatts can really work a short stack from <5BB to a 40BB stack at one point.
  • 3rd and 5th respectively. gg
  • wow sick!

dan smith is an unreal human being
  • GG to SirWatts and Timex.

I much prefer watching the live feed with no hole cards, than the edited for tv version with all cards up.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    GG to SirWatts and Timex.

I much prefer watching the live feed with no hole cards, than the edited for tv version with all cards up.

I like it too, but the wife not so much. Much easier in life terms to defer to her choice given that there's so little poker (or anyhing else for that matter) to watch on tv at this point.

Oh, and gg gentlemen. Nicely done.
  • Well done! The Canadian Mikes on a roll
  • MaxGreenwood of TO leading Day 2 of 10k High Roller, Marc-Andre Ladeucuer (Canadian last man standing in WSOP ME 2012) is final 4 of 10k HU.

Lets go!
  • Looks like SirWatts actually posted 2 cashes at EPT Barcelona. Xuan made a decent run too. Chalk up a few more for PFC. I think we are still deciding on whether Dnegs counts?

I condensed Canadian results down here: EPT Barcelona – Happy ITM Birthday For Duhamel, Ladouceur Posts Six Figures | Canada Poker | Canadian Poker News

It's a bit off topic, but check out Interview with Marc-Andre Ladouceur if your bored and want a read. He runnered up 10k HU yesterday, last Canadian standing in WSOP ME this year and he finished top 100 last year...I think we are going to see a lot more of this guy in future headlines.

Toronto's Max Greenwood is another; he just missed cashing in the EPT 10k, but I noticed him and his brother slaughtering in deep WSOP runs in 2011, not bad results in 2012 either. Torinto player, goes by InYaFace online, anyone know more about these two as they certainly don't seem to get attention in relation to results?