Options

out for a walk, found iPod, WAT DO

do I take this thing to the fed's???

I posted an ad on kijiji.. anywhere else I should post?

Living in a tourist town I think leaves little chance of me being able to find the person :(

Also, I know its a girls... this was the alarm that was set for 1030pm LOL

426591_10151286854050312_1075199584_n.jpg

Comments

• If you can unlock it (no passcode) you should be able to find the email address of the owner in settings somewhere.

if you can't unlock it, take it to an Apple Store if you have one nearby and let them deal with it (I assume it is an iPod touch)
  • BrennerM wrote: »
    If you can unlock it (no passcode) you should be able to find the email address of the owner in settings somewhere.

if you can't unlock it, take it to an Apple Store if you have one nearby and let them deal with it (I assume it is an iPod touch)

yeah its locked, I tried all the basic passwords (1234, 0000, etc) and then i got locked out for a complete hour lol... alas, no chance to find the owners email address or contact info

and there's no apple store even remotely near me - within probably a good 3 hour radius I'd say.
  • just walk up to girls in the neighbourhood and ask them when did they have to take their birth control last.
  • ^^solved. Lock it up!
  • costanza wrote: »
    yeah its locked, I tried all the basic passwords (1234, 0000, etc) and then i got locked out for a complete hour lol... alas, no chance to find the owners email address or contact info

and there's no apple store even remotely near me - within probably a good 3 hour radius I'd say.

You are 3hrs from Conestoga Mall?
  • p.s. 6969 for the password.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    You are 3hrs from Conestoga Mall?

yeah at least

and 6969 didnt work :(
  • I thought you were in New Hamburg area?
    Are you walking or did you move?
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    I thought you were in New Hamburg area?
    Are you walking or did you move?

Im up in port elgin, been here 5 years or so.

got lots of family around the KW area though.
  • I found some money on the street one morning, took it to the police station. They took down where/when it was found, and my info.

Don't know if property is the same as cash (I'd guess it is), but if no one claims it in 90 days it's yours. That was the case with the cash I found, so I went back to police hq and got the cash.

It's not necessarily +EV, but it's +karma.
  • Yeah, I'll hold on to it for A couple days and see if anyone pipes up, if not I'll take it into the fed's

Need some IRL rungood for once in my life
  • Its not Kristy's.....
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Its not Kristy's.....

Actually, I bet it is. She lost it 7 months ago, which explains the one that slipped past the goalie, creating the spawn that will, on its 18th birthday, transform into a large dragon, ruling over us all.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Actually, I bet it is. She lost it 7 months ago, which explains the one that slipped past the goalie, creating the spawn that will, on its 18th birthday, transform into a large dragon, ruling over us all.

whatcat.gif
  • microwave + youtube
  • Ooooh! Oooooh! I've got it! Wait 6 months and look for the weeping pregnant teen entering her 3rd trimester that has just been kicked out of the house by the people who say they are no longer her parents as no daughter of theirs is a whore.

EZ game.
  • So, I finally got ahold of this girl

Her stupid iPod here had all sorts of alarms and dates on it (pretty annoying) , so while I can't "get in" to the iPod itself (it's locked) I still managed to get a couple names from alarms she set, and tracked this girl down via facebook through 2 guy friends of hers in Kirkland lake!!!

I will update later when we resolve me getting her iPod back to her as we just communicated for the first time this morning

Also, fwiw, this girl is 19 and a bomb shell from the pics I've seen.. plus I know for a fact she's on birth control... im running ok on this one. :D
    So, I finally got ahold of this girl

Her stupid iPod here had all sorts of alarms and dates on it (pretty annoying) , so while I can't "get in" to the iPod itself (it's locked) I still managed to get a couple names from alarms she set, and tracked this girl down via facebook through 2 guy friends of hers in Kirkland lake!!!

I will update later when we resolve me getting her iPod back to her as we just communicated for the first time this morning

Also, fwiw, this girl is 19 and a bomb shell from the pics I've seen.. plus I know for a fact she's on birth control... im running ok on this one. :D

Expecting full TR.

#pounding
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Expecting full TR.

#pounding

haha, I swear ill drive to KL to give this back to her, she's that good looking

#mashing

#mashing

I smell a restraining order :p

#mashing

pics or GTFO
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    pics or GTFO

haha, that's taking it a bit far dontcha think??
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    pics or GTFO

not too far AT ALL!

#mashing

$10.00 says this doesn't happen . . .
    SuperNed wrote: »
    I smell a restraining order :p

60/40 says this DOES happen . . .
    djgolfcan wrote: »
    pics or GTFO

We do not need to see more peach fuzz on his chin.
  • I sense some old habits reappearing...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I sense some old habits reappearing...

Thought the same two days ago, but didn't wanna say anything

Mark
  • what the fuck

if u must know, ive documented this whole thing on my facebook and shit, im only sharing with u guys because i didnt know where else to post about the ipod
  • Relax, Francis . . . don't go gettin' all pissy about it, or we might call the feds . . .