Game 10 Roll Call

Only three games left in the season, and you know what that means. GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT TO PLAY AND EARN SOME POINTS FOR THE SET GAME!!!

I haven't updated the season file from last week's game yet, but I will do that later today or tomorrow and post, as well as who owes what in terms of games to qualify for the SET.

Who's In??

STR82ACE
MILO
PKRFCE9
ASNX557
SAMCANADA
CRAZYKOBY
Wetts (T)
GARRYC
MR CHATTY
HITMENZ24

Comments

• when is the set date...might have to miss it

i'll let you know for this week by wed
  • In . . . gotta figure out how to beat the Milo.
  • I haven't had an oppurtunity to update the spreadsheet as of yet, hopefully tonight. At that time, I'll advise when the SET game will be scheduled and get back to all.
  • Current Season Standings, PLUS Games owed if any. The spreadsheet had an error in it (a game I missed entering, must have been one I passed out on) but its all corrected now.

STR82ACE 310
    SAMCANADA 242
    GARRYC 238
    MILTONSLIM 215
    PKRFCE9 207
    ASNX557 191 owe 1 game
    MILO 184
    ATHENAIOS 166
    MCFLIP 135 owe 1 game
    SHIFTY 119
    ALLY 108
    MR CHATTY 95 owe 1 game
    CRAZYKOBY 91
    WETTS 74
    SOLIVE 74 owe 1 game
    EDUARDO 27 owe 3 games
    FERLYNX 22 owe 3 games
    KAREN 21 owe 3 games
    HITMANZ24 20 owe 3 games
    HIGHFLYER 16 owe 3 games
  • The SET game is currently planned for Sept 7. If this isn't good, let me know and we'll see if we can possibly change it.
  • I'm not available on the 7th nor 13th....good luck to all
  • tent. Have a golf tournament in Newmarket with a 1pm tee off.
  • It would be Sept.6 correct?

Sept. 6 no good, but Sept.13 ok for me.
  • September 7th is a Friday, is it not?

If you meant the 6th (a Thursday), then I am in. On the 7th I am unavailable.
  • Sept 6...my bad
  • still can't make it:(
  • in

Won't be able to make Sept 6, on holiday till the 9th, 13th works best for me
  • OUT!

Milton Slim
  • Hard fought game tonight, but Pkrfce makes it three in a row with another win tonight, after hitting his miracle card on the river to take over the 2 to 1 lead. HitMen played very well but had to settle for third place.

Next week, I ain't using the PokerStars Cards!!!
  • Updated Leader Board

STR82ACE 357
    PKRFCE9 280
    SAMCANADA 270
    GARRYC 262
    MILTONSLIM 215
    ASNX557 209
    MILO 197
    ATHENAIOS 166
    MCFLIP 135
    SHIFTY 119
    CRAZYKOBY 110
    MR CHATTY 110
    ALLY 108
    WETTS 74
    SOLIVE 74
    HITMANZ24 55
    EDUARDO 27
    FERLYNX 22
    KAREN 21
    HIGHFLYER 16
  • How many games do I need to make SET?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    How many games do I need to make SET?

You already got your min 4 games in. ya got no points...but you are in the SET
  • Sending best wishes to the 'hill' from out west. Believe it or not but these suckers out here actually gave me a job being a resident manager of four apartment buildings. Going to try and play some open champs tourneys in Calgary.
  • Deja Vu!! We were talking about you Thursday, wondering what you were doing and how things were going. Glad to hear you're doing okay! Keep in touch!