Seneca TR

Headed to Seneca on Sunday arrived at the Border around noon even though it was busy got through in 20 minutes. Registered for 1-2 and 2-5 table opened at 1 PM for 2-5 sat down with $500 won first hand of the day usually not a great sign for me. Played for about and hour table was a mixture of a few older nits and some loose cannons when I looked down and saw pockets Aces in early position. Just called as I knew a raise would be coming behind sure enough middle position raised to $15 and a late position re-raised to $45 with another caller behind I made it $145 first raiser called the other two folded. Flop AQQ I check initial raiser goes all-in I call he has KQ needles to say he hits his one outer on the river.

Top up with another $200 plus had $200 still left after this hand and grind away eventually get my stack to almost $700 which is what I bought in for now. Table dynamics has changed a little now and most of the older nits are replaced by younger superstars (being sarcastic here) making me one of the old guys now. Wasn’t getting action until I got caught in a small pot with a semi bluff as I had a smaller two pair in the BB didn’t cost me much but open up the play for me later.

Hit a few lost a few stack was at around $800 than had KJ off in late position bet was $15 with 6 players was bored decided to see the flop which came up 9-10-Q rainbow. Was checked around to guy to my right he bet $100 I called rest of the table folded. Next card was a brick guy goes all-in for his last $150 I insta call next card is a brick figure its going to be a chopped pot he shows J8 I take it down.

Cash out at the table around 7PM up $600 for the day and head to the Border to come home its jammed at the Border so I turn around and head back to the poker room. Sat down at 2-5 again offered to put the money on the table that I left with was told by the dealer I wasn’t aloud to do this asked the pit boss was told the same by him guys at the table were cool with this knew I wasn’t trying to pull a fast one.

Sat down with $500 and quickly was down to $200 some bad beats but that’s poker no crying here topped up another $200 thought if the Border wasn’t busy I wouldn’t be giving this back but got my head straight and started grinding away again. Played solid poker no really big hands just plugged away and looked at my stack seen I was up $680 for the day and left. Sailed through the Border around 10:30 all in all a good day always enjoy playing at Seneca.

Comments

• Nice TR. I take it they don't withhold for cash game winnings?

Don't take this the wrong way, but breaking it up into paragraphs would make it easier for people to read.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Nice TR. I take it they don't withhold for cash game winnings?

Don't take this the wrong way, but breaking it up into paragraphs would make it easier for people to read.

No witholding on cash winnings. Sorry about not breaking into paragraphs wrote this at work as quick as possible.
  • that one outer sucked! happened to me in Vegas when a guy hit a straight flush gutshot against my ace high flush all-in on the turn. Only one 2/5 table running?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    that one outer sucked! happened to me in Vegas when a guy hit a straight flush gutshot against my ace high flush all-in on the turn. Only one 2/5 table running?

Only the one 2/5 table and they struggled to keep two 1/2 running all day.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Nice TR. I take it they don't withhold for cash game winnings?

atleastheputspacesinbetweenhiswords