The (un)Learning Channel ...

Where brain cells go to die.

Thanks to Reddington for posting this on FB. I'm sure I'm dumber for having watched it and I really cannot spare any brain cells.

Comments

• TLC has turned into the freak show channel
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    TLC has turned into the freak show channel

And there are no shortages.
  • Christ.

The wife and I just had the same conversation about The History Channel. Now it seems like they only show marathons of Pawn Stars and Junkyard Wars.
  • Don't forget about American and Canadian pickers! They seem to be always on there too.
  • I do not watch TLC . . . and History only rarely now. All these "specailty" channels seem to have strayed far from their original programming. Just please tell me that is NOT a real show ad.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I do not watch TLC . . . and History only rarely now. All these "specailty" channels seem to have strayed far from their original programming. Just please tell me that is NOT a real show ad.

Sadly it is true

TLC :: TV Listings :: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
  • and the argument for dropping cable gets more support......christ
  • I tend to watch almost no broadcast tv, and generally just download stuff. Wasn't the CRTC going to address the issue of specialty channels not sticking to their specialty a few years back?

Not that the CRTC does anything right in general, but I thought they were going to try.
  • Omg that show looks fucked up.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Christ.

The wife and I just had the same conversation about The History Channel. Now it seems like they only show marathons of Pawn Stars and Junkyard Wars.

wait, did you say junkyard wars? man i loved that show (the old british version was awesome). i don't have cable anymore (not worth it imo), but i'd totally watch junkyard wars again.