Options

This one too, 180 shoving question...?

Here is the link 180 man pushing range

One winning reg says, 'not shoving anything', another says 'finally some sanity'...edit: i didn't check there graphs, but I know many winning regs have min raise ranges here.

Im shoving my entire range here, how can anyone think any different?

Attachment not found.

Comments

• Not shoving any 2 there, but based on stacks here, I could shove AT.

the bigger stacks will fold and you are ahead of the smaller stacks calling range.

Final 2 tables here?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Not shoving any 2 there, but based on stacks here, I could shove AT.

the bigger stacks will fold and you are ahead of the smaller stacks calling range.

Final 2 tables here?
    not sure about where we are in the tourney this doesn't look like a turbo but ya prob around there

but they aren't saying any two cards, the are saying they min raise any hand they don't fold.
  • If min raising, I'd only be raise folding to UTG+1/UTG+3/Btn/SB/BB

read dependent of course
    If min raising, I'd only be raise folding to UTG+1/UTG+3/Btn/SB/BB

read dependent of course
    So you somewhat agree with them, and maybe others do. What hands to you min/fold and what hands do you min call....what hands do you shove?

I know need reads but I guess suppose people are average or something.

I am shoving everything but these are good regs that disagree with me.
  • Raising A6+, 55+, broadway

Calling off AJ+, 88+ to a big stack shove
    Calling all vs the smaller stacks
    Raising A6+, 55+, broadway

Calling off AJ+, 88+ to a big stack shove
    Calling all vs the smaller stacks
    So the sng wiz ex says you should shove 44+,A8s+,K7s+,Q9s+,J9s+,T8s+,98s,ATo+,KJo+,QJo

So its possible that by protecting yourself from having to get your stack in with the big stacks (min folding) you are giving yourself a better go at things...

But it means we are folding these plus ev hands: 44,K9s-K7s,Q9s,J9s,T8s+,98s

Note: the example above is a little messed because if we are shoving k8s then we are shoving A8s....truthfully our shoving range should include any pair any, maybe any bw and more suited aces.

But we get idea of the dilemma???