All "questionable" threads closed.

FYI, all of the questionable threads have been closed and warnings "where appropriate" have been sent. Please do not add fuel to the fire by creating more.
I am not editing nor deleting since I think that is what is most disliked around here. While members have not directly stated anti semitic views (imo), it is obvious that links and quotes posted are.

This is the section of the forum rules that I am using to enforce this.

5. Posts that contain content considered to be racial, sexist, demeaning, harassing illegal or otherwise inappropriate will be removed/edited without warning.

Comments

• I surprized you didn't warn darb after his first thread and once he posted that video, he should have been gone. I would request that the video be deleted as there is no reason for the link to remain. It may be free-speech but there is no need to promote these ideas. Thank you.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I surprized you didn't warn darb after his first thread and once he posted that video, he should have been gone. I would request that the video be deleted as there is no reason for the link to remain. It may be free-speech but there is no need to promote these ideas. Thank you.

Sorry Jah but there are crap video's like that all over the web.. Trying to decide what to delete and what not is way too much. If he had created the video or said he agreed with it then yes, he would have been gone but he didn't.
    If you don't agree with it then by all means take it up with a higher authority. Both Scoops and Westside8 have been copied on all correspondence..

There is a very fine line between regulation/overregulation and censorship/free speech. It can be very difficult in a public forum since everyone has a different opinion on where the line is.
  • I have already sent my concerns to Scoops previously. Obviously darb agrees with the findings of the video. You just have to look at GTA's signature to confirm this. Maybe Scoops or Westside will have the balls to delete the link to the video? There is no need to promote such hate on this forum. By not deleting it, you are validating it.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I have already sent my concerns to Scoops previously. Obviously darb agrees with the findings of the video. You just have to look at GTA's signature to confirm this. Maybe Scoops or Westside will have the balls to delete the link to the video? There is no need to promote such hate on this forum. By not deleting it, you are validating it.

Look Jah, I am not getting into a debate about it, I totally think that video and those like it are crap but you can't say he obviously agrees with it as he hasn't said that. If you mean leaving it is validating it then shouldn't it and all of the millions of other hateful things on the web be deleted?
    FYI, GTA wanted the original thread left up so people could see what Darb thought... Dammed if I do dammed if I don't.

Closing this thread now as I don't want to debate this publicly. Feel free to pm me your thoughts, and please copy Scoops and Westside8.. If they think it should be deleted then I will.....
This discussion has been closed.