Warning:

Went through a medical procedure today. Long story short, I am going back on some medications I have managed to avoid for over 20 years. I have NOT received any dire news about my health but, if past history is any indication, I am liable to be a lot more miserable and intolerant than usual. Please take this into account if I go postal on you . . . thanks.

Comments

• Milo,

From what I understand, that little blue pill will allow you certain... activities that may alleviate feelings of miserableness.

Mark
  • Better take away the flamethrower.

GoingPostal.JPG
  • oooooohhhhhhhh . . . thanks, moose. I can take my anger out on defenseless weeds. Throw on some Isaac Hayes, and burn, baby, burn . . .

Mark, it's the other part of the body's waste management that is afflicted, but thank you. Maybe, when I am comp's age.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Mark, it's the other part of the body's waste management that is afflicted,

..... Shitty

Mark
  • Actually, no . . . that was yesterday. Shitty (#2) might come when I get the results of the biopsy.
  • I call Ur bluff Milo

Ur a giant Teddy bear iirc
  • costanza wrote: »
    I call Ur bluff Milo

Ur a giant Teddy bear iirc

Kinda more like this

bald_bear_03.jpg
  • Should we reposses his lathe?

Seriously hope everything is fine Milo.
  • No lathe . . . but what the hell is that thing in the picture?
  • bald bear.
  • Milo wrote: »
    No lathe . . . but what the hell is that thing in the picture?

Dam too late
  • Well, it's those stubby fingers . . . they take longer to move across the keyboard.
  • Do hope all's well for you.
  • do hope all's well for you.

this
  • Yeah, in all likelihood everything will be "fine", relatively speaking. The biopsy is worrying, but likely to be negative based on the odds (sometimes poker helps irl). I just know from previous experience that these meds really make me more irritable than normal. I also found out I have a hernia that will need looking after at some point.
  • Mark and Philli, we need to make sure he doesn't watch wrestling the next several weeks. It'll just make things worse.

Glad to see how positive you're staying about things without being ridiculously over the top positive to the point we all worry you're going to break. Anything we can do to help keep you on the happy side, we'll do it.

With that in mind, I submit these, for your health and happiness: my official graph, a visual aid to ease your tension, some hot pron and some pure awesomeness.

And yes they are in that exact order.
  • Hope everything goes well for you Milo.
  • I hope everything works out for the best Milo.
    Maybe we should offer up some sacrificial lambs so Milo can blow off some steam and vent his potentially excess crabbiness? Maybe a private thread where only Milo and some special guests can chat? Suggestions [Darbday comes to mind ;) ] ?