Jackass: CPF edition?

Hey

So TwoThree Braad and I were talking, and wonder if anyone else thinks this would be fun:

Everyone has access to some form of video recording device nowadays. Many of us know one another from games, and have become friends. We were thinking it would be fun to have challenges for forum members to participate in, and post the videos. Nothing illegal, nothing that would do harm or injure anyone, and anything that costs should be (optional donation) covered by those interested in seeing the stunt.

Some ideas we came up with / made us laugh

- DataMn Al goes Skydiving (we asked: he won't)
- beanie42 Trevor gets on a float at the gay pride parade
- Compuease goes clubbing (with full dancing, potential pick up attempts)

So as you can see, low risk, just in fun, potential big laughs. These feats would be expected to be videotaped and put on the interwebz. What do people think?

Mark

Comments

• You couldn't get me drunk enough
  • Now that sounds like a challenge in and of itself! :)

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey

So TwoThree Braad and I were talking, and wonder if anyone else thinks this would be fun:

Now that's a Brain Trust. :D
    Feel sorry for your neighbours.

Who's your Granddaddy? :D
  • You could also go the fear Factor route, just not as over the top. We all support each other in conquering our fears. I.E. Alpha wants me to go parasailing but I'm deathly afraid of heights. We videotape it if I were to be able to find a set of balls on eBay and go do it.
    Do you take care of getting wife's ok? If so I'm in!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    You could also go the fear Factor route, just not as over the top. We all support each other in conquering our fears. I.E. Alpha wants me to go parasailing but I'm deathly afraid of heights. We videotape it if I were to be able to find a set of balls on eBay and go do it.
    Just strap on a couple potato-heads.
  • If Al won't, how 'bout Comp and I tandem skydive? I've always thought that would be a good time. I jumped off the top of the Stratosphere last year and it was a hell of a lot of fun!

I could even practice in air CPR ahead of time just in case!
  • If Al won't, how 'bout Comp and I tandem skydive? I've always thought that would be a good time. I jumped off the top of the Stratosphere last year and it was a hell of a lot of fun!

I could even practice in air CPR ahead of time just in case!
    I like my first choice better...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I like my first choice better...

What if Johnnie does the flying part? Does that sweeten the deal?
  • There might be questions if Johnnie leaves with a couple passengers and comes back solo.
  • I want pics of Mario playing limit.
  • I haz discussed with wife and have been given permission to jump out of any plane, at any height, flown by anyone, with any cpf'er. She did say if it's Fed(she's old school) she wants to watch them check the gear herself though.

I assume if it's first jump, it's gonna be tandem for both of us, with a trainer regardless. That seems to be standard. It'd still be fun though.
  • lol...

I just pictured compuease skydiving, and the wind smooths out all the "laugh lines" and hr looks 30again

mark
    lol...

I just pictured compuease skydiving, and the wind smooths out all the "laugh lines" and hr looks 30again

mark

He should consider that incentive! Comma Comp! If I could be 30 again, I'd be.... Oh, ok. Maybe I'm better off now.
  • I haz discussed with wife and have been given permission to jump out of any plane, at any height, flown by anyone, with any cpf'er. She did say if it's Fed(she's old school) she wants to watch them check the gear herself though.

I assume if it's first jump, it's gonna be tandem for both of us, with a trainer regardless. That seems to be standard. It'd still be fun though.

haha if ur serious about this bill we should do it

i got the hook up with the company out of grand bend

a guy i work with's girlfriend's uncle is an instructor there