Olympics Opening Ceremonies

13»

Comments

• Interesting the officials can use replay in track events to verify that the rules are upheld, but won't in a soccer match when everyone knows that the refs fucked up.
  • Different sports, Johnnie . . . I do wonder if it was just something they saw, or if there was a protest?
  • Watched the Closing Ceremonies. Loved the inclusion of music, since Britain has contributed so much to the world. My only real beef was the fact that Queen played We Will Rock You, but not We Are The Champions. Seemed like a perfect time and place to play it.
    A great addition was Eric Idle sing Always Look On the Bright Side of Life. Very funny. He even got away with saying 'shit' in one of the verses.

Looking forward to the T&A show that will be Brazil 2016 :)
  • so sad the olympics are over

i had it on for 2 weeks straight for background noise lol
  • Ya it is sad, I love the Olympics. Won`t be long until the 2014 winter games. I know they`re in Russia, but I`m not sure which city.
  • Sochi, Russia for winter 2014. Bit of a risk, considering it is in a more "southern" region of Russia (as opposed to Siberia). It's located on the Black Sea, so it is further south than Vancouver in terms of latitude. Definitely one of the more southerly Winter Games.