TFC vs Liverpool today @ 4

I was wondering if anybody else is attending this game. I am taking my daughter. Interested in seeing Liverpool. I predict final 3-0 Liverpool

Comments

• Might be a little closer than that , as any Liverpool players involved in Euro 2012 have been given a pass.
  • So, how was it? Any names on the pitch for Liverpool besides Suarez?
  • No stars. As you mentioned all preparing for 2012. Good atmosphere with all the Liverpool Fans. Score ended 1-1. Glad I am not a sports bettor, would have lost. I think I would go to a TFC game if the atmosphere picks up. With a bad start to the season I am sure it has changed.
  • suarez is at the olympics preparing his last ditch cheating moves to preserve time in the elimination stages.

Skirtl, Lucas, were about it. second half, their academy + skirtl tied our academy + no one of note. their academy dudes get paid about as much 80% of our first team so not a bad showing for home town reds.

As for TFC atmosphere, it is not what it was for the first 4 years. hopefully they can get it back with a good run but I doubt it will ever be the same.