Bristol St. Classic 54 - Wed., July 11th - 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• Zithal wrote: »
    List updated. Currently sitting at 30 players.

Argh. Make it 29....can not come.
  • Like a good catholic, I must pull out.
    Srry Rob, Bristol was going to be highlight of week.
  • Can I add two people for tonight? Error and Roxx
    Thanks
  • Can someone give me a call at 519-574-0941
  • Thanks Rob, it was nice to make my return to Bristol. And your house looks great.
  • It was fun, thanks for hosting!
  • Thanks for another fun night everyone!

When the dust settled. "Oragami" walked away with the title of "Bristol Street LIV Champion!", with Schtebs as the runner-up of the night.

Rounding out the top 5 payouts were; Zithal, Error, and then ItsaMe, with Labeach2002 taking the dubious honour of bubble-boy.

Look for the next tournament soon, where we'll be mixing things up with a non-Hold'em event. Free free to suggest a game that you'd like to see get hosted!
  • Thanks Rob,
    You're a great host, we really enjoyed the evening. Great group of people. Hoping for many returns.
  • PLO, HORSE, STUD in that order but PINEAPPLE would be the closest game to NL so I say go for PINEAPPLE next.
  • THanks Rob, had a great time. NL/PLO or even a deepstack....
  • Thanks Rob. As always, a great time. I'd vote for HORSE but it might really limit the amount of players. I'm up for playing any game though.
  • No worries about limiting the number of players. NLHE will be at least every other event, but I'd like to get in to try some other variants.

I may save PLO for the Fall as I'd expect more from that, than others.

I'd really like to try 2-7 NL Lowball (1 draw), for the fun. Pineapple would likely be a blast too. :) I think a 4-Max format would be fun too.

And I do want to get some Limit variations in there; Stud, Razz, 2-7 Triple Draw, Badugi, O8, etc.

Hmmm... maybe I should do Badugi next. :)
  • Zithal wrote: »

Hmmm... maybe I should do Badugi next. :)

this :)
  • Play ace to 5, one joker...I will just show up to play as I never have...lol its something I just want to play!