Bristol St. Classic 53 - Wed., June 27th - 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• After the last couple days wasn't sure we'd need it. Then I saw the report for tomorrow. The AC shall be blasting!!! (But, we'll likely still be sweating... hopefully not!)
    Milo wrote: »
    Fire up the AC early, Zithal . . . like tomorrow morning.
  • sign me up! I also msg for the address
  • Damnit. Gotta cancel. Get peteski in there!
  • Don't forget I have setups for you. I forget how many 1-3 prolly. It was 13 a setup.
  • I have one or two setups. Your choice. I like these cards so don't mind keeping the other.
  • Two please!
    moose wrote: »
    I have one or two setups. Your choice. I like these cards so don't mind keeping the other.
  • FML.

Big job closing tomorrow and I'm at work with no end in sight. Sorry, I'm out. Enjoy new guy/gal!
  • Count me out i am still at work
  • With a couple late cancellations, we're currently sitting at 21 players.

Since we're low, let's add a little more play to the game. Starting stacks will be 7,000 chips! (Roughly the same total chips as if we had 30 players, playing)

See everyone soon!
  • FML.

Big job closing tomorrow and I'm at work with no end in sight. Sorry, I'm out. Enjoy new guy/gal!

Never saw that coming.

GL with your return to hosting Rob, I wish I could be there.
  • Thanks everyone! It was a blast having people back and the tournament and cash game went well.

When the final table formed, we had three new Bristol Street players there with two of them the chip leaders! As the clock winded down, the man who posted today, Anhdy, outlasted a field of 20 players to become the Bristol Street Classic 53 Champion, earning a spot in our GRAND FINAL at the end of the year.

Congrats to Kanga for taking runner up position, as well as Hobbes for placing third and the defending Bristol Street Player of the Year, Moose, for rounding out the "In the money" players.

Look for our next event to be posted very soon!
  • Thanks for hosting Rob.
  • great tourny ill he looking forward to the next event!
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Also, I have some work friends and other friends coming, so a friendly reminder to all not berate the fish for their bad playing, or the impossibly bad suckouts they will lay on you.

Yup. Just get an awesome final table draw and take their chips. :D
  • I left my cooler. I'll either get it Jul.1 or can you bring it next Thur. Thanks.