CFL 2012 season thread.

Season kicks off today with a preseason game with your grey cup Champions the B.C Lions vs some hillbillys from Saskatchewan.

Comments

• lol cfl
  • Don't be a hater.
  • Looking fgorward to going to the Grey Cup party again downtown . . .
  • A lot of changes at QB for nearly every team. Could make things very interesting going into opening day.
  • yes, I am a sucker. I still hold my Argo's season tickets through all the stink they've laid down on the field the last few years just so I can get dibs on the Grey Cup tickets. Got em. I shall be there, oh Yes (but it will take a miracle to get the home team to that game)

probably will be Calgary and Montreal. Nothing could suck worse so that is what will happen.
  • Leos Back to Back
  • BITE ME . . . though I give you credit for liking pussies.
  • costanza wrote: »
    lol cfl

lol people lol'ing that haven't been to a game

Go Stamps
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    lol people lol'ing that haven't been to a game

Go Stamps

went to ti cat / argo game once in hamilton

meh
  • costanza wrote: »
    went to ti cat / argo game once in hamilton

meh

that's ur problem right there
  • You really have to hit a game in the praries to appreciate the awesomeness of both the game and the crowd.
  • I have never been to a game before but plan on going to a couple Eskimo games unfortunately I am an argos fan.
  • Milo wrote: »
    BITE ME . . . though I give you credit for liking pussies.

You want trouble?
  • macke i mean no offense at all by this, but how old are you?
  • 23.Why?
  • Put $20 on the Argo to win the Grey Cup at 7-1.

Let's see if it sticks.
  • Macke wrote: »
    You want trouble?

You don't want this, dude. :o:D
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Put $20 on the Argo to win the Grey Cup at 7-1.

Let's see if it sticks.

I'll take that, Johnnie.
    You don't want this, dude. :o:D

Then leave the Leos alone!

Roar you Lions Roar.
  • Mreowr . . . good little kitties.
    I'll take that, Johnnie.

haha...one bet is enough.

I actually had 2 for a little while. I had asked both Waterlooser and Pokerjah to place a bet for me. Totally forgot about jah until he tweeted me a pic of the ticket. D'oh! Luckily Woffhound stepped in to grab the extra ticket. Thanks again!
  • Vegas book?
  • Went to my first CFL game yesterday in edmonton was better then i expected and the argos didnt get there ass kicked which is a plus
  • eeetee2011 wrote: »
    Went to my first CFL game yesterday in edmonton was better then i expected and the argos didnt get there ass kicked which is a plus

I've taken my kids/wife to Argos games for the past 3/4 years, usually when Montreal is in town as it leads to a bigger crowd. Its not as economical a night as I think the CFL should be, but, we have found it entertaining even as marginal at best CFL fans.