Game 3 Thursday Night

Its been a crazy busy few days for me, almost forgot to post this week's game announcement. Anyway...hope to see you all this week as many players are soon headed to Vegas to try their skills in various WSOP and other events. Good luck to you all, and bring back another bracelet!!

Who's in for this week?

STR82ACE
Milo
GarryC
Eduardo (T)
SamCanada
CrazyKoby
MilonSlim
McFlip
Milo +1
Wetts

Comments

• last game before Vegas...IN!
  • will try to make it, eduardo
  • whats the min # of players AJ? I sometimes don't have time to check here before I come to the game so I won't know if still on.
  • Minimum 6 players, top 2 pay out. I ain't worried though. The Last Minute Club still has a few hours
  • Hoping a couple more show up, but 6 is enough for a game. Top 2 pay with 6 or 7, top 3 with 8 or more.
  • How many players can still come and what are the blinds can I get more info please?
  • Good pole position!

In

Milton Slim
  • Dhanju wrote: »
    How many players can still come and what are the blinds can I get more info please?

All info can be found here
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f21/league-rules-structure-16379/

game time is 8pm, $50 freezeout, 20min blinds 1500 starting stack

If you're interested, just post you're coming, and I'll send you the address.

Koby and I are heading out soon for a tour, but should be back around 7ish. I'll get back to you then, or maybe another member can PM the addy to you if you're coming.
  • AJ . . . can I get a +1.
  • Milo wrote: »
    AJ . . . can I get a +1.

IN
  • I must have been tired last night, as I could have sworn I updated this thread after the game...obviously not.

Milton Slim took down his first season victory last night, besting me in heads up action after crippling me three way when a 4 card flush board fit his hand better than my rivered straight. Third place went to SamCanada, his second cash so far this season. This kid's been reading books!! He MUST be stopped now!!

Many members are off to play the WSOP next week...we all wish you guys the best of luck in Vegas, and bring back another bracelet!!! For those not heading to Vegas, I'll schedule a game and see how many want to play next week. Hope you can make it out.