WAT the Wat?

Was bored so d/l a CSI LV episode -- haven't watched it in years...TED DANSON? WAT?

Comments

• Elizabeth Shue??? WAT the wattttt?

Oh, how the mighty have fallen
  • What made you download that of all things?

But yes, I saw an ad for that and thought the same thing.
  • Elizabeth Shue still does it for me... has aged pretty well...
  • What made you download that of all things?

But yes, I saw an ad for that and thought the same thing.

Dunno liked it years ago and saw it on eztv... Was almost unwatchable... Is this a new cast or have they been on it for a while
  • 1st season. Was Laurence fishbourne the season before. Lv > Mia > ny
  • Speaking of Ted Danson I went through this big Becker phase when I was 13,14,15.

Loved that show.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Was bored so d/l a CSI LV episode -- haven't watched it in years...TED DANSON? WAT?
    I thought the same thing when I seen that show a couple months ago. LOL
  • actyper wrote: »
    1st season. Was Laurence fishbourne the season before. Lv > Mia > ny

Nonononono

Mia is the nut worst tv show of all time
  • Pretend Caruso doesn't exist and it's not too bad, he's the only reason I don't regularly watch that show
    Pretend Caruso doesn't exist and it's not too bad, he's the only reason I don't regularly watch that show

How is this even possible? Every second scene he's putting on sunglasses - do you have some sort of new PVR that will treat his scenes as commercials and naturally skip over them?
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    How is this even possible? Every second scene he's putting on sunglasses - do you have some sort of new PVR that will treat his scenes as commercials and naturally skip over them?

Quick throw a patent on that idea....the PVR that skips Caruso's horribad acting.......biggest IPO since Facebook for that innovation imo.
  • Aren't you guys married? What do you guys do with a nagging wife, same shit. Tune out and nod
    Aren't you guys married? What do you guys do with a nagging wife, same shit. Tune out and nod

I learn so much more from this site than just poker. I just wish I could retain what I learn about poker and apply it.