Pokerstars Play Money

I am selling play money chips at stars for $6.50 per mil. i would be willing to negotiate if needed. ill take any order for any amount. i am in dire need to sell before sunday at 14:00 EST.

Comments

• I am selling play money chips at stars for $6.50 per mil. i would be willing to negotiate if needed. ill take any order for any amount. i am in dire need to sell before sunday at 14:00 EST.
  • People will buy those?

If only I knew when I had like 4 million
  • See my post in the thread you posted on general
  • please don't cross post.. Also I think you are inviting ridicule to "sell" play money on here.... ymmv however...
  • Hobbes wrote: »

Lmao play chips

Also, the going rate is 3 bucks for a million

I looked into it after Vekked felted me and busto'd my play money chips in play money HU cash games for high stakes

(we shipped each other real $$ after every game lol ... Rake nits FTW)
  • are they US or CDN?
  • I'll give mine away for like some cheetos or something.
  • Macke wrote: »
    I'll give mine away for like some cheetos or something.

Something about BC, pot and munchies comes to mind, but nah, its too easy.
  • Who would want play money? it's worthless.
  • Who would want play money? it's worthless.

Aparently not. This guys gunna trade a milly for an xl coffee or two!
  • reibs wrote: »
    Aparently not. This guys gunna trade a milly for an xl coffee or two!
    Is that the old XL or the new XL?

Just couldn't resist...
  • Though I am yet to find any valid reason why people do this, pay money for play chips, it is actually popular; poker heist, WSOP app for I pad let's you purchase second chances, zynga, now party is getting into the social poker scene...it boogles my brain but asi type this my father in law is reloading his account with an app card.

It's the whole I'm playing with millions for pennies but not really gambling mentality. There are a ton of these players out there....mind blown.

BTW I have about 18 billion and a few bracelets on the WSOP app if OP wants me to chip dump some for his Stars, I'd sleep better putting old pops here on a real site. Actually, maybe I'll just pass him the I pad and let him degen it off. AI poker is so easy to beat lol.
  • trade you 5 beans and a lock of my cats hair for 3.8 million... ?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Is that the old XL or the new Super Duper?

Just couldn't resist...

FYP

I have been driving them insane with this some laugh, some repeat you want an XL, I repeat super duper...they repeat XL...you get it
  • I'll give anyone who asks a few million in play money for free.
    PM me.
  • Let's not forget....

People are making a living - hell even outsourcing people - to earn fake money on games like World of Warcraft. I think I remember reading something about virtual real estate in some online games Quest for the Eternal Virginity or something going for hundreds of thousands of dollars - REAL USD.

Oddly enough a friend and I were walking along today and she said "Man, they really make some stupid shit don't they" - only because people will buy it.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Let's not forget....

People are making a living - hell even outsourcing people - to earn fake money on games like World of Warcraft. I think I remember reading something about virtual real estate in some online games Quest for the Eternal Virginity or something going for hundreds of thousands of dollars - REAL USD.

Oddly enough a friend and I were walking along today and she said "Man, they really make some stupid shit don't they" - only because people will buy it.

Mark

Yes I had similar observation, when commercials are on tv: "Wow that pet product is so stupid...I wish I thought of it."
  • I quote the late, great George Carlin . . .

If you nail two things together that have never been nailed together before, some SCHMUCK will buy it from you . . .
  • Seriously like a handful of cheetos.
  • 3$ per mil of USD I'll accept
  • 3$ per mil of USD I'll accept
    I'm not trying to be an asshole but ReefAqu just offered everyone millions of dollars of play $ for free. I don't think anyone is interested.