Happy Birthday Sharantyr!

Happy Birthday to CPF's own Prairie Rose.

600-1282787623.JPG

Hope you had a great day!

Comments

• Happy Birthday
  • She shorr do look good for 26 . . . Happy birthday, Shar . . .
  • Happy BDay
  • Happy B'day Shar
  • Happy B'day Shar.... Planning on another Royal appearance?
  • happy b-day superstar, best wishes
  • HBD

cheers.
  • Happy birthday Leia....ill share one of my new secrets that came to me through the force.....Jager in a wine glass....the weak minded would never know!!!
  • Happy birthday Shar. Hope it was a good one.
  • A very happy bday Shar! Hope it's full of good friends and better cake :)
  • Happy B-day Shar
  • HBD Shar!
  • Birthday!

Milton Slim
  • Thanks guys!! Love the cake Mole ;)

Birthday was great and even tho I was working it was filled with many shots, and I must say that my newest fav is the hurricane...3/4 black sambuca topped with baha rosa <---nomnomnom!!!

Havent had much time for anything lately and this was such a nice post to see. Been trying to move closer to work while also trying to get my son through school to the end of the year. This is being cut short to the 15th so no more 7:30 am bus rides for him and a slightly extended summer vacation which doesn't hurt him at all.

Got a great house to rent 4 doors down from my bar. My landlord has given me such a great deal and it will make things so much easier too. I look forward to having a much calmer schedule and hope to be ready to travel a bit in the fall/winter if possible. I would definately like to make it down east sometime this year and if all goes according to plan it should happen. Im jonezin for some good ol Ontario hospitality ;)

Thanks again for the well wishes guys!

~Shar
  • Riders suck.
  • Macke wrote: »
    Riders suck.

dude. seriously. you drunk? uncalled for
  • Hope you had a Happy Birthday Shar. I am sorry I missed it.
  • Happy birthday Sharantyr!
  • Happy birthday Sharantyr!

+1, must have missed OP.