CPF Online HU Tourney

I remember we did one of these acouple of years back, idk if it was 32 or 64 players. Wanted to see if theres any interest in doing this again.

Thoughts?

Comments

• im the nut worst HU player to ever live

that being said, im down
  • sure, as long as I don't have to play KC again in the first round :)
  • haha well i cant guarantee you wont play with jah, i dont remember who set up the bracket n such but it worked out pretty good from round to round
  • I propose that to cut back on getting killed with rake, all matches be HU with play monies

loser ships winner whatever stakes it is.
  • costanza wrote: »
    I propose that to cut back on getting killed with rake, all matches be HU with play monies

loser ships winner whatever stakes it is.

Brilliant. I'd play for $5 - $10

Mark
  • thats how we played last time, loser ships money to winner
  • this would be fun.

i'm assuming that the heads up matches would just be played on our own time sort of thing (obviously within a reasonable time limit). the main reason i don't play in any of the forum tournaments is because of the start times. however, if we had the bracket set up and just played out the matches when we could, i'd definitely be down with donating to the eventual winner.
  • yea you and whoever your playing would setup a time, and someone would setup priv matches on stars i think it was compuease setting up the matches? i could be wrong
  • As defending champion of the last CPF HU tourney I heartily endorse this ;-).

Al
  • Oh ya, I would defiantly be in for this!!
  • List of Entries:
    1- schabs
    2- pokerrJAH
    3- DrTyore
    4- DataMN
    5- RWPKRLR
    6- Hobbes
    7- jdAA88
    8- djgolfcan
    9- Milo
    10- Wolfhound
    11- trigs
  • I would be interested as well.
  • i'm in for $5-$10ish
  • yea the first round buyins are usually $5 each
  • As winner of I think the first one we had... IN! Actually wasn't it Moose that ran it?
  • in, if its when I'm not in vegas
  • Yeah I ran it. I'm in Chicago right waiting for my wife to get off the bed so I can go get drunk but if someone can dig up the old thread and give me some more inbox space I can run it again. Or I'll track down the thread later. I had a pretty good Web Site to run the tourney too. I need more inbox space too because the last tourney did a pretty good job of filling it up.
  • Ty. New thread created so I can get the rules in the first post. Please sign up there.
  • you made a new thread? i dont see it :-\
  • Dude typing on a playbook is slow. Especially cut and paste and editing.
  • someone get this guy some beers
  • I will be in .....:biggrin2: