Gbh $2100

Thought there was a thread for this but didnt see it so if there is just merge it.
whos all going?
Im assuming there is no way it sells out?

Comments

• I am planning on going. And I doubt it will sell out
  • what time does it start, couldnt remember...10?
  • They have been running sats since January. Will be emailing John C right now for update and to make sure I get results.
  • what time does it start, couldnt remember...10?

Ya I think 10
  • I'll take the under on 50 players.
  • I'm going, my guess is 50-60 players
  • ok perfect thanks.....see you boys there.
  • It better sell out. If someone has balls to spread what Ontario players begging for, surely 120 can support it. Besides, half the tough players will already have headed south.

How does it get any better?
  • BTP

If you are going to buy in day off, make sure you get there early, I think cut off day of registrations at 9:30am, you may want to call them to find out.

GBH does pre registrations through pokertickets.com not over the phone

If you buy someones satellite voucher for this event, you also have to be there before 9:30am
  • i think i was there last time for 9:30 and they said i could buy in up till 10 but ill call to make sure
  • This is depressing... I just check with GBH, so far they only have 12 seats sold.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    This is depressing... I just check with GBH, so far they only have 12 seats sold.

better off playing at Steve's house and avoid the rake/travel time :)
    This is depressing... I just check with GBH, so far they only have 12 seats sold.

your not helping lol.....
  • meh i don't see lot of people buying in before. Everyone knows it won't sell out so people will prob just go there tomorrow and get their tickets.
  • well this is stupid, just called and apparently latest you can register there is 8:30???? why do you have to register an hour and a half early.
  • well this is stupid, just called and apparently latest you can register there is 8:30???? why do you have to register an hour and a half early.

So they can cancel it!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    So they can cancel it!

bazinga!
  • Hey guys I am not sure told you registration closes at 8:30. We do not close registration until 10:00 and we have also held the tournament start time up if there is still a line up for people buying in.
  • lamesauce.jpg
  • I'm going.
    Don G. - 10%
    Van H - 10%
    Mark M - 5% + $100 last longer
  • cardsrusa wrote: »
    Hey guys I am not sure told you registration closes at 8:30. We do not close registration until 10:00 and we have also held the tournament start time up if there is still a line up for people buying in.

I'm assuming that because of the low turn out this will probably only be a one day event now?
  • so how many showed up?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    so how many showed up?

It's tomorrow
  • khealy wrote: »
    I'm going.
    Don G. - 10%
    Van H - 10%
    Mark M - 5% + $100 last longer

wat
    It's tomorrow

thx for telling me nowwwww :P haha
  • thx for telling me nowwwww :P haha

in order to improve my odds, i should be telling you it starts on Friday. :)
  • im comin to rail and come say hi to some of u lol

ive got the live itch baaaaaad right now
  • ive got the live itch baaaaaad right now

Aveeno Cream!

Milton Slim
  • 25 players registered according to twitter