Good Android Games

Shine Runner is decent...anyone have favourites that I should download?

Comments

• the EA FIFA Soccer and Golf are fun on the ipad. They usually go on sale every so often for $0.99. Think there is a thread on ipad games, assuming they are mostly available for Android as well.
  • How about PokerStars on your Android phone or tablet?

Mobile Poker | iPhone®, iPad® and Android? Poker Games and Apps from PokerStars

Unfortunately I've only been able to play for free money, but I'm sure real money play is just around the corner. Reminds me of the days when I used to play Tilt's Rush Poker on my phone.
  • super stick man golf - i am too addicted to this game, it's crazy fun.

also, tank hero, pool master (quite realistic), and chinese poker.
  • trigs wrote: »
    super stick man golf - i am too addicted to this game, it's crazy fun.

also, tank hero, pool master (quite realistic), and chinese poker.

spent the past 2 hours playing stickman golf...game is the nuts...tank is soso havent tried the others yet
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    the EA FIFA Soccer and Golf are fun on the ipad. They usually go on sale every so often for $0.99. Think there is a thread on ipad games, assuming they are mostly available for Android as well.

arent on android...probably more pc level games than phone level games...will download on gfs ipad when she is in town
  • Skyworks Tabletennis and Trail X.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    spent the past 2 hours playing stickman golf...game is the nuts...tank is soso havent tried the others yet

i warned you about stickman golf lol.

i just enjoy tank hero because it's nostalgic for me i think.
  • cleared stickman a while ago...just found monsters ate my condo, so far high score is 5 billion with some hand cramps
  • PartyPoker finally has a mobile option with an app for Android devices. Has anybody been able to play it yet? I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 so I was looking forward to being able to make money when I can't play from home, but I haven't been able to login so far. :(

Are there any compelling apps for Android, including educational or fun games for kids?
  • trigs wrote: »
    i warned you about stickman golf lol.

i just enjoy tank hero because it's nostalgic for me i think.

Stickman free at apple app store Today.
  • Hill Climb Racing. Best....Free....Game....EVER.
    Very simple addictive kind of old school type game.
  • I don't know how long they will be free but as of tonight, Google Play is offering several free apps in celebration of its first birthday. My kid is still addicted to her iPod Touch and ignores the bigger Android tablet. :confused:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_2013_play_birthday
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_play_birthday_gaming
  • flick homerun. i'm kind of addicted right now. also, sniper shooter if you don't mind killing people.
  • have been playing sniper shooter, but it doesn't update appropriately for me (still says next scene coming June 25)..and was addicted to mini golf match up and bike race until i deleted them 2 days ago
  • i've been pretty addicted to this game lately. you can actually download it for your PC, and my gf has it on her tablet.

does anyone remember an older game called puzzle quest? it was originally for one of the handheld systems, nintendo DS i think. in any case, they've remade it for android (and iphones) and it's called Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign.

if you like playing as one of your favorite super heroes, leveling them up and opening new skills/attacks, you might like this one. it's a gem matching game with kind of an RPG twist.
  • anyone playing clash of clans?

my clan could use a few more members we have 7 at 10 we can start clan wars.

Clan
    Cool Story Bro

Tagline
    u mad?
  • Smash hits