Options

mark Zuckererg got married today LOL

to this

533004_10100387011687271_4_43926136_1416491050_n.jpg

thought it was a level, turns out its not

v disappointing , a guy with his BR should be able to get something way better then this imo

:bs:

Comments

• Pics of your Missus? I think she is lovely . . . not my kind of girl, but pretty nonetheless.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Pics of your Missus? I think she is lovely . . . not my kind of girl, but pretty nonetheless.

tyty not derailing this thread with pics of her lol :)

I hope to goddddd this guy got her to sign a pre nup amirite??

I know the whole "marry" for love thing, but come on, this guy is worth more than donald trump ffs
  • I believe this thread is worthy of...

Sigh .
  • Is she not the same girl from college?
  • actyper wrote: »
    Is she not the same girl from college?

Yup, I read somewhere they'd been together for a very long time.
  • Looks a bit like my wife but "mine" speaks Cantonese not Mandarin (which Zuckerberg is studying despite no Facebook in China (obv)). Yeah if I really cared to go into it I think you've insulted ~ 5 different things in my life with this thread.
  • literation wrote: »
    Looks a bit like my wife but "mine" speaks Cantonese not Mandarin (which Zuckerberg is studying despite no Facebook in China (obv)). Yeah if I really cared to go into it I think you've insulted ~ 5 different things in my life with this thread.

yikes!

sorry man!

not trying to be insulting im just tryin to insinuate that he should have a supermodel type bride because of how much money he has, and im only trying to insinuate that because im a douchebag :arghh:
  • costanza wrote: »
    and im only trying to insinuate that because im a douchebag :arghh:

Well, when you're right, you're right. :o
  • Silly costanza...

His mistress is the hottie lol

Mark
  • costanza wrote: »
    yikes!

sorry man!

not trying to be insulting im just tryin to insinuate that he should have a supermodel type bride because of how much money he has, and im only trying to insinuate that because im a douchebag :arghh:

I was wrong it was 4 things :D
    I understand and anyway some zingers today but DrTyore has the clever zinger I think
  • i'm tired about hearing this guy.