Quebec City Summer festival 2012

If anybody is looking for tickets to this sold out venue

im willing to trade a pair for 500T$ on Poker Stars.

Aerosmith, LMFAO, Skrillex, Our Lady Peace, Bon Jovi, and many more passes allow full access to all concerts and venue events over a 11 day period (juky5-15 2012)
Canadas largest annual outdoor concert event

Comments

• 1) Nice 1st post.
    2) The resale of passes is prohibited. I'd hate to get stuck with a useless pass.
    3) 1 of the above statements is true. :D
  • Oh , how i love you people that think everyone is trying to rip you off or scam you. Yes resale is prohibbited...... as with any concert.... however unlike concert ticket with a seat number and name perhaps, these concerts are all standing general addmission the passes for the festival are RFID braclets and special pin. Alot of people in Quebec city do this every year to make a few bucks on the side. I had origanally bought them as a business promotion item, and the cash price is much cheaper.

And like i would risk my Stars acount for a minor 500 T$...lol...not ever , I would not want my account frozen due to a bad transaction....you dont want the tickets , fine, but dont put me out there as a scamer....and this is non poker topic section i can post what i wish....correct???
  • Perhaps...but not when you crosspost.
  • crosspost???If that means expressin my opinion to insta haters who dont even know me.....lol...then whatever.
  • Cross-posting is where you put the same comment in multiple sub-forums. and it is not about you being a (potential) scammer. It's about coming here with no history and expecting that people will fall all over themselves to get your ducats. By the way, have you PMed Scotty12? He might be interested in your offer.
  • It's not about you, it's us.

I think we should just be friends.
  • It's not about you, it's us.

I think we should just be friends.

You say that, but you don't mean it . . . bastard.
  • MRPJA wrote: »
    Oh , how i love you people that think everyone is trying to rip you off or scam you. Yes resale is prohibbited...... as with any concert.... however unlike concert ticket with a seat number and name perhaps, these concerts are all standing general addmission the passes for the festival are RFID braclets and special pin. Alot of people in Quebec city do this every year to make a few bucks on the side. I had origanally bought them as a business promotion item, and the cash price is much cheaper.

And like i would risk my Stars acount for a minor 500 T$...lol...not ever , I would not want my account frozen due to a bad transaction....you dont want the tickets , fine, but dont put me out there as a scamer....and this is non poker topic section i can post what i wish....correct???

Do you know what T$ are?
  • Milo wrote: »
    You say that, but you don't mean it . . . bastard.
    Not bastard. Asshole, please. Generally speaking.
    Oh , how i love you people that think everyone is trying to rip you off or scam you. Yes resale is prohibbited...... as with any concert.... however unlike concert ticket with a seat number and name perhaps, these concerts are all standing general addmission the passes for the festival are RFID braclets and special pin. Alot of people in Quebec city do this every year to make a few bucks on the side. I had origanally bought them as a business promotion item, and the cash price is much cheaper.

yeah, just gtfo

no one is giving you t$ and no one wants to see hipsters like LMFAO and skrillex
  • Thank you Milo for the constructive feedback, all other hostile haters in thread.... yes I do know what tourment dollars are.... you dont like those two "hippster bands dont go" by the way there are over 100 performers and bands some im sure someone like something in there. I did not cross post on purpose I just happened to see the buy and sell thread and thought it would have been the more approperate place for that post.....Im not here to ruffle the comunity feathers........and I will be posting in the poker topic threads later.

[x] scame