Underground Poker Clubs in GTA area

Hey guys I have been playing NLH for about a year now I have grinded my roll enough to start playing cash. Only problem is that I don't know any underground clubs in my area. I live in mississauga but I would be willing to travel the distance to get the chance for some nlh action. Please reply if you have any information on this. Thanks.:D

Comments

• Badge # please...
  • I would check out VIP Poker meetup group. Underground clubs will ra(p/k)e you to death.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Badge # please...

badge #? I'm sorry I dont understand
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I would check out VIP Poker meetup group. Underground clubs will ra(p/k)e you to death.

Can you please explain? Where do you suggest I play?
  • badge #? I'm sorry I dont understand

That just makes me wonder all the more.
  • [x] Underground poker is alive and well in Toronto
    [ ] A public forum is an awesome place to discuss underground poker
  • mikelbyl wrote: »
    [x] Underground poker is alive and well in Toronto
    [ ] A public forum is an awesome place to discuss underground poker

well this was my best option. I don't know anyone thats into poker as I am. Obviously this forum was of no help. Thanks anyways.
  • btw, most clubs these days only run 2/5, 5/5 as not much demand for 1/2 anymore.

There is also a club in Cambridge that advertises on this site.
    btw, most clubs these days only run 2/5, 5/5 as not much demand for 1/2 anymore.

Thanks dude. How old do you have to be to participate?
  • Thanks dude. How old do you have to be to participate?

ruh roh?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    ruh roh?

wtffff :S
  • wtffff :S

Wow. You don't get the fact that an underground club is illegal and thus "badge number" referring to you being a police officer. Second, ruh roh, is a reference to the scooby doo cartoon, scooby doo says that when there is something wrong.

The legal age to gamble in Ontario is 19. No club should let you in if you are under age.

You seem too young, given the gact you didn't pick up on the above.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Wow. You don't get the fact that an underground club is illegal and thus "badge number" referring to you being a police officer. Second, ruh roh, is a reference to the scooby doo cartoon, scooby doo says that when there is something wrong.

The legal age to gamble in Ontario is 19. No club should let you in if you are under age.

You seem too young, given the gact you didn't pick up on the above.

yes i am 18. Is there any chance I can get into any underground clubs
  • 18 < 19=no.
  • 18 < 19=no.

good thing we have some math geniuses on here.
  • wtf this is the worst forum ever, how do people even continue to visit this???? Full of the biggest ass holes. All you guys can go fuck yourselves
  • A new record......

All the advice here is legit tho
  • wtf this is the worst forum ever, how do people even continue to visit this???? Full of the biggest ass holes. All you guys can go fuck yourselves

you know hobbes?

Grow up. You are upset that we won't help you do something that you are not old enough to do ? Your parents must be so proud.

i did your mom sideways
  • lot of players at underground clubs are under 18, especially at 1/2. They don't really care about age, since what they are doing is illegal anyways. Just like selling crack, age is irrelevant.

You try to help some people...

Hey . . . new guy is learning.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    i did your mom sideways

That explains why he turned out like this, then.
    lot of players at underground clubs are under 18, especially at 1/2. They don't really care about age, since what they are doing is illegal anyways. Just like selling crack, age is irrelevant.

at least one person understands why I'm asking on information about underground clubs.... jeez
  • We ALL understood. You just did not understand the responses . . . stick around, kid, you'll figure it out.
  • Milo wrote: »
    That explains why he turned out like this, then.

All of you up there look sideways to me

Terrance & Phillip-Canadian Idiot - YouTube
  • Jeez . . . didn't take long for you to go native, did it?
  • ban all americans imo... ;)