Kitchener NL Hold'em May 12th 3:30PM

Comments

• Directions have been sent to the three first timers. If anyone else needs them, let me know.
  • Thanks Buzzzardd. Hmm, now all I need is to loate those rules...hint, hint, wink.
  • Good to see you back Dave. Please wait-list me, thanks!
  • Thanks Buzzzardd. Hmm, now all I need is to loate those rules...hint, hint, wink.

Check the very first post in this thread.
  • PMd Buzzzard, had to drop out. Sorry guys.

Next time.
  • sign me up dave :)
  • Please add me to the wait list. Finally confirmed that I'm available to play!
  • Just found out this morning that one of the semi regulars to the HPT, Terry Jackson, passed away this morning, from cancer. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
  • Wait list please. Sorry to here about your friend.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Just found out this morning that one of the semi regulars to the HPT, Terry Jackson, passed away this morning, from cancer. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Terrible news!

Since he was a regular to HPT, I think it would be nice if the money winners donated a portion of their winners to a charity named by the Jackson family.
  • Anyyone who can cover brent and. Cam till we get. ther gps says we will be there a little late. Thanks cam
  • Dave, I left Zeke`s water dish and leash down by the curb. Any chance u can put it aside for me till next time, thanks

Thanks for the great day everyone, Folded u graduated and learn how to play a final table! Good job!

Brent
  • PS Welcome back to town Jenn!
  • Thanks Buzzzard for another great tournament! Great to see some of the old hands out and meet a few ones too.

Next tournament?
  • Thanks Dave, good times, see you at the next one.
  • Unofficial Results

46. compuease
    45. Mac
    44. djgolfcan
    43. DrTyore
    42.2MuckinFutch
    41. Rodney
    40. Rob W.
    39. qtjen
    38. TheCoordinator
    37. Ana
    36. damanj16
    35. BLAZIN 72
    34. Brad C.
    33. Harry S.
    32. JacNok
    31. Steve V.
    30. Kaye
    29. waltsfriend
    28. Shopsy
    27. EdtheTed
    26. AJ
    25. Lee
    24. Danchee11
    23. Cvette
    22. BIGBOB
    21. Hellmuth's Mole
    20. r3m1x
    19. Marty
    18. Little_Brother
    17. Quinn
    16. Paul D.
    15. woog30
    14. lazyant
    13. Nayr_Eh
    12. Steve W.
    11. Buzzzardd
    10. JohnnieH
    9. DTS
    8. sstar
    7. flash05 ($110)
    6. g2 ($165)
    5. Joel Wortzman ($220)
    4. Botmac ($300)
    3. The Prophet 22 ($420)
    2. Rick H. ($580)
    1. folded ($965)
  • The next tournament is scheduled for Saturday June 9th at 3:30PM,
  • Dave, I left Zeke`s water dish and leash down by the curb. Any chance u can put it aside for me till next time, thanks

Brent

Done
  • A quick shout out to compuease who decided to donate his entire chip stack on the first hand.... A quality gesture, appreciate it...

PS: Just glad you were able to make it back to Milton for the 4pm supper reservation...

Til next time...

Tom Durrrrrrr
  • Wow!!! It's true.

ANYBODY can actually win HPT. :D
  • Congrats Cory. You earned it.

Dave rocks!

/g2
  • Congrats Corey (#rungod) and thanks Dave for another great time.
  • comp busted first?????
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    comp busted first?????

3:30pm tournament start
    3:31pm comp busted
    1:45am folded still laughing about it
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    comp busted first?????

Comp had 2 pair vs Cory's straight.
  • Monday 7:30am... folded still laughing about it...
  • No fence to comp but really there is NOTHING (minus actually winning the tounrey) than busting someone on hand ONE out of the gate....had this at a BBC once, hand 2 at the last buzzard I played in, made a full house on hand one HA....helps your image as well willing to get all your chips into the pot out of the gate!! Well done cory.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Comp had 2 pair vs Cory's straight.

Didn't hear about or witness it, but why am I thinking Comp's T'sJ's vs Corey's 79s with an 8 on the river?
  • Didn't hear about or witness it, but why am I thinking Comp's T'sJ's vs Corey's 79s with an 8 on the river?
    QJ vs KT on a 9JQ

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    QJ vs KT on a 9JQ

Mark

Mine's sexier so I'll stick with that. ;)