Condo prices in Toronto

Yes this has been a headline but an example:

I'd paste the MLS number but somehow it might give them traffic. A 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo in Roncy village beside a gas station. Let's say the parking space is underground, it's 700 square feet with a 100 square foot balcony. It has hardwood floors and some nice fixtures, but the post doesn't have any pictures of the inside. The odd thing about this place is I've seen about 6 listings over the last year and all pictures are of the outside of the building.

$450,000 ?

Comments

• Be interesting to see what happens when interest rates start to rise. Co-worker just sold his condo at Espanade for over $500k. Bought it 4 years ago for under 300k.

Glad I bought my rental two years ago.
  • i'll give you an example for toronto real estate:

my apartment: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, balcony = ~$900

my sister's toronto apartment: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room = ~$1800

enough said.
  • Try the bay area
  • Try Manhattan . . . you do not want to know what my nephew pays. Fortunately, he's part of the 1%.
  • I know bay area, manhattan but this is CPF. I need a Vancouver example but /thread is also possible ;)
  • My best child hood friend bought a condo downtown Toronto and he was trying to suck me in to get one with him because of the sick deal he found (he's a real estate agent for remax), the name of the condo's was "NXT" something or other

he has it on the market right now, he is going to make a siiiiiick profit on it, im really kicking myself for not taking advantage of it, he should profit 80+K on it in 8 months of owning it :mad: