MLB At Bat 12 app

has anyone subscribed to this app? I'm interested in trying it out so that I can listen to the Jays games at work because I can't pull in AM radio in the plant. My question is, if I subscribe, will I be getting the Fan 590 broadcast?

Also, anyone know if you can purchase subscription with a itunes card?

Comments

• Muddguts wrote: »
    has anyone subscribed to this app? I'm interested in trying it out so that I can listen to the Jays games at work because I can't pull in AM radio in the plant. My question is, if I subscribe, will I be getting the Fan 590 broadcast?

Also, anyone know if you can purchase subscription with a itunes card?

Had it last year and you can listen to either home or away broadcast for each game. I have no idea about ianything.
  • Had it last year and you can listen to either home or away broadcast for each game.

very fine indeed. Just may spring for it. $2.99/month, wtf
  • I'm clueless when it comes to data plans and usage but I'm just wondering how much damage a 3 hour stream will do to a plan? Is it minor, moderate, or high? I guess I will find out at the end of the month because I just ordered and will be listening to a few games this week.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I'm clueless when it comes to data plans and usage but I'm just wondering how much damage a 3 hour stream will do to a plan? Is it minor, moderate, or high? I guess I will find out at the end of the month because I just ordered and will be listening to a few games this week.

Hmmm, pretty clueless myself. I almost always used it via wifi at my house or work.
  • This app is the tits. As typical with baseball, the amount of info
    and stats at the click of a button is stupid.