Moose - $5 rb - Sun. May 20

2»

Comments

• Hey moose. It seems as the numbers are down to around 7 now. Are you still going ahead with the game or changing the format ?

Steve
  • Make that 6?
  • Well if Jacnok still wants to come we can play some social $10 double or nothing sngs.

12 cancellations. Some kind of record.
  • I'm still in. See you tomorrow.

Jac
  • moose wrote: »

12 cancellations. Some kind of record.

So gross!

I may stop by for the cash game in the evening, assuming it's running.
  • I'm still in. Maybe some people will join last minute. 12 cancellations is gross. Still want to start at 1PM moose?
  • Yeah we will just do double or nothing sngs $10 a crack. People can come any time. At some point we will stop and do some bbq'ing. Bring your wife.
  • She's busy tomorrow. I tried a few others but no luck.
  • No Promises, I might show up $10 SNG, I work probably till about 4 anyway....post if things will wrap up before 6 eh.
  • Jenn and I will be there Around 2:30
  • nl cash game now starting.
  • Thanks again for hosting Moose. I had a great time. Thanks for feeding us too! I'm really starting to like SOHE.

Jac
  • I 2nd what Jac said. Thanks for hosting moose and mrsmoose. It was great to play outside in the beautiful weather with great people. Thanks also for the BBQ. I still feel some guilt for the "mini" stuck out.

Steve
  • My wife is missing her RayBan sunglasses. If anyone has any clue as to their whereabouts, LMK.

Thanks all for coming.
  • how far is the moose from simcoe?
  • If your up for car pooling from Simcoe sometime then let me know. Or if you know of any tournies in the area, then let me know too. Thanks in advance.

piggypie123
  • vap3 wrote: »
    how far is the moose from simcoe?

Cambridge ON
  • Not bad. Looks like about an hour.

Simcoe, ON to Cambridge, ON - Google Maps

Will be posting the cash games for Jun/Jul shortly.