Transfer/Swap Request Thread

Comments

• You tool go learn how to dial an overseas phone number. Other than toll free numbers any number can be dialled.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Yes you are, the phone number does not work! I have tried my phone and skype and both say invalid number, so instead of running your mouths and looking stupid how about being helpful like how do you dial that number from Canada if possible cause I tried a few different ways and got nowhere.

I go to 2p2 and people with moneybookers questions get help, I asked my u.k. friends and I get responses (most did not use moneybookers and the one that did is having issues with their account as well so dead end), come here and all you get is people wanting to start a shit storm.

I expect stupidity from Hobbes and others but am surprised by actyper not being with it.

I have tried their security email as well, if I don't get a response in the next few days I might have to go to the police I guess.
    actyper wrote: »
    You tool go learn how to dial an overseas phone number. Other than toll free numbers any number can be dialled.

Before I get called stupid like that Hobbes guy (;)) how about this philli?

Country codes & international area codes - HowtoCallAbroad.com

If you are on an IP phone it will depend on your provider and may be slightly different... That number posted is a good number...

ummm, and the police won't help dial the number... At least I don't think so anyways. Although maybe the Barrie police are a little more helpful..
  • Looking to swap PayPal for your FullTilt money.

Small increments at a time.. would prefer if you had some sort of reference to show that you are trusted. PM me
  • bapestaaa wrote: »
    Looking to swap PayPal for your FullTilt money.

Small increments at a time.. would prefer if you had some sort of reference to show that you are trusted. PM me

Lmao ur the noob

YOU provide references, not us.
    Looking to swap PayPal for your FullTilt money.

Since you are the new guy, perhaps some references of your own would be appropriate? Just askin....
  • costanza wrote: »
    Lmao ur the noob

YOU provide references, not us.
    You certainly are not the best welcome committee around here are you?
  • Obviously I would be sending the Payment first in this situation, hence why I specified we can do it in small increments.

I meant references, or at least have a high post count\been around for a while, so I'm not just giving money to some random person like myself with 5 posts who replies to this Lol.

edit:

Only looking for 20$ btw. Just plan on playing some low stakes Rush Poker
  • compuease wrote: »
    You certainly are not the best welcome committee around here are you?

:-[

Comp....
  • Paypal transactions can be cancelled/reversed, I wouldnt advise using it to swap with someone unfamiliar.
  • This has been taken care of. Christmas saved !!
  • Still looking to swap..
    Still looking to swap..

No offence, but you have 4 posts, 3 of which are in this thread.

Unless u have references, no one will swap because its too easy to cancel a Paypal transfer after it has been sent.
  • Looking to swap $$ for info on how to dial overseas
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Looking to swap $$ for info on how to dial overseas

Country codes & international area codes - HowtoCallAbroad.com

When do I get my $$?
    Still looking to swap..

Suggest your next message on here better be a pm to me explaining what you are trying to do and why we should keep you around..:-\
  • Need Party, have FTP or Stars

Anything upto $700
  • Need party

Have everything else

Need 500-750 or something

Thanks
  • What is going on Partypoker that you both need around $700?
  • Tcarnage wrote: »
    What is going on Partypoker that you both need around $700?

I'm just trying to spread money around a few sites while times are good

If u can help with party I can give up some vig for t$ I have T (I know u play HU sng's)

lmk
  • Just spreading to avoid vig on currency conversions.......I gave up and deposited already though, so I'm good
    I'm just trying to spread money around a few sites while times are good

If u can help with party I can give up some vig for t$ I have T (I know u play HU sng's)

lmk

Had MB but just got it into stars, PM me with T$ I'll give you 100% if you want since it doesnt make a difference to me..
  • taking a shot here

need 888 (OMGkateupton)

have: emt

500-1k
    taking a shot here

need 888 (OMGkateupton)

have: emt

500-1k

got this on another site, ty
    got this on another site, ty

sure you did.. p5?
  • compuease wrote: »
    sure you did.. p5?

yup, was handled, ty so much for keen interest.
  • Taking a shot here but does anyone have any extra paypal they want to get rid of?

I only need a very small amount for something

Got most sites or emt

Need like 50 bucks
  • I haz couch u can movez for cheezburger?
  • Ask Joe

Moved her couch last night, met my quota
  • Need emt, have stars.
    only looking for 100-200.
    will give 1.05 markup.