Royal Cup question?

I posted this question before in one of the Royal threads but got no response. I am trying to find a thread where I posted links to all of the results from prior Royals all the way back to number one. I believe it was only 1 - 2 years ago. I can't find it no matter what I try.

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    I posted this question before in one of the Royal threads but got no response. I am trying to find a thread where I posted links to all of the results from prior Royals all the way back to number one. I believe it was only 1 - 2 years ago. I can't find it no matter what I try.

can you find your keys?

did you fall and cannot get up?

what's with those kids and their loud rocking and rolling music?

dagnabit
  • every time ppl make fun of comp's age i giggle like a little school girl, its just really funny humor to me lol
  • ah they make fun then they cower at the power....

And you couldn't find it either eh grampa?
  • I suck at internet, but I am very frightened that the all knowing, there at the dawn of the internet (as in, he was the bright-eyed lab assistant who got to plug it in), fully cognizant of what those damned obelisks in 2001 mean, cannot locate a post.
  • My new card protector is a burnt out signal bulb from Comp's car...
  • compuease wrote: »

I went looking for it, thinking it might have had the word Ryder in it...instead found one of the original Ryder/Royal threads. Was a fun read.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    My new card protector is a burnt out signal bulb from Comp's car...

Isn't the whale oil a tad greasy?