Season 18 SET GAME!!

2»

Comments

• McFlip walked away tonight as the Set Champ, taking $1000 home with him after a chop with second place finisher IRunIt4Times. Wetts went out in third place, which made the chop real quick, and Eduardo took home fourth place money.

Thanks for a great season everyone. Hope to see you all again in a few weeks when the new season starts up. Keep looking for the post that will start the new season.
  • Congrats to the winners!

.Thank you AJ for your hospitality..
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Keep looking for the post that will start the new season.
    What? No post yet?

Congrats to you AJ on running another fine league.... I think yours is pretty well the longest, consistant one around these parts at least.
  • Congrats to all the winners was a good night of poker, well almost ;)

AJ, thanx for hosting another great season. I probably played bad more times that I played good and the cards really didn't help me much this season but you have a great group of people playing and it makes for very fun and entering evenings

thanx
    Garry
  • Thanks AJ for hosting a great season, look forward to playing and seeing you guys in the weeks to come.
  • Congrats Mike! See you all next season.
  • AJ

would love to come out and play with you guys.let me know when the next game or season is.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Thanks for a great season everyone. Hope to see you all again in a few weeks when the new season starts up. Keep looking for the post that will start the new season.

thx to AJ and family..., excellent host as always..., and for those looking for a good nite of poker on thursdays, CHING HILL is truly the only place to be..., great group of ppl IMO.
    Congrats Mike! See you all next season.

thx Dan..., no skill here, just got lucky as always..., u know how it is.;)

FWIW, during 4 handed, there's 2 hands that contributed to the win:

aipf Q10sh > 44 vs Wetts..., on a KAx board with one heart..., turn 9h..., hit mahhh river straight..., dat got meeh to 2nd in chips.

aipf A10o > AKo vs IrunIt..., 10 on da flop for da massive chip lead.

When Wetts got eliminated in 3rd, i offered IrunIt something no poker player should be able to refuse given our stack sizes..., consider it as an advance wedding gift..., I was content walking away with the SET title and a cool 1k..., wifey is also happy she's getting a KEURIG and iphone4S so all in all, not too shabby IMO.

Looking forward to continuing the streak next season;)

MC