Pens to win the cup?

If anyone would like to bet you get the whole field but I want 4.5 to 1.... game starts or bet ends at 7:25pm tonight.

Comments

• Are you saying that if I bet $50 on the FIELD, you'll take the Pens and win $220?

I'll take that bet.

EDIT: This is for the Cup, not just the Phillie series?
  • Its 225 and yes, to reply, I will take that....the whole cup!

if someone not pens win I ship $50....that includes the leafs!
  • BOOKED. And I'll give you the Leafs.
  • I am in for 100.00. Field vs 450.00
    Prophet22
    Prophet22

One bet only
  • I am in for 100.00. Field vs 450.00
    Prophet22
  • Alright, I will take that, and be done from there, jsut using money I had from leafs missing playoffs anyway......everythings closed Johnnie and prophet bets taken.

and the leafs too right!!?
  • Hey Johnnie, you know we gave up an extra 1.5 points, but I think it is a safe bet.

Prophet22

PS getem76, do you know me? I may know you to see you, if at the RC introduce yourself.
  • Looking good so far, boys . . . LOL
  • Do remember I did not post beofre they blew 3-0 but hey, I won't be at RC, we met once at buzzards no biggy...I'm not gonig to disappear either.
  • getem76 wrote: »
    Do remember I did not post beofre they blew 3-0 but hey, I won't be at RC, we met once at buzzards no biggy...I'm not gonig to disappear either.

That wasnt my intent. Just wanted to know if I knew you that is all. I know Johnny and lots of people because of West Side Poker Club. It was a simple enquirer that is all.

Prophet22
  • Its all good, never been to one of your events, I work 50ish weekends a year which sucks, so be it
    Its all good, never been to one of your events, I work 50ish weekends a year which sucks, so be it

Really? I swear you were at a Westside game once. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • Hey Johnny, half way home!
  • No never at westside, I do hope they are just making it exciting is all....I do believe the winner of this series in the least makes the cup, hope its my side LOL, might not be the case.
    No never at westside, I do hope they are just making it exciting is all....I do believe the winner of this series in the least makes the cup, hope its my side LOL, might not be the case.

i thought that going in but LA is looking very good.
  • LA is doing well only because they are WHITE HOT, as would be the 8th team in the west, vancouver should have dogged it and stayed away from this, if vancouver wins a game they should be ok....thats their issue they need to actually beat LA once!

I knew this before the end of the season watching the Flames, only because they went stone cold when it mattered most.
  • Johnny 1 more win to go for us in this series.
  • Not expecting the sweep Johnny, and lose gm 5 as well but probably will win game 6.

Prophet 22
  • That was ugly. Team that scores first has loss every game in this series.
  • If the Pens come back to win the Cup now, I'll gladly hand over the moniez....
  • By no way am I a believer yet at all...the timeout was just rough.....your down, we will kick you, put in a goal call a time out, might have well just pissed on them!....It was demoralizing...interesting coaching by pens, he will not win a adams trophy for that!
  • Brag: have 5 pens in draft
    Beat: first golf game of the year booked for Sunday 9 am...game 6 goes at 10 am
    Variance: Nashville sucks
  • Not expecting the sweep Johnny, and lose gm 5 as well but probably will win game 6.

Prophet 22

Not a bad predication eh? Well here is another one. Pens win game 6 they will win this round.

Prophet22 :mad:
  • Easiest 50 bucks I ever made!
  • Shame I missed this.

Much better bet then I made. giving a guy 100-1 odds the Canucks wouldn't make it out of the first round when they were down 3-0..