True Poker re-entry tournaments

All MTT's will be reentry. Wonder if more sites will follow suite. :)

TruePoker Changes All Tournaments to Re-Entry Events

Comments

• god please come to stars
  • i've heard a lot of mixed reviews about re-entry tournaments. i don't know if i'd like for every MTT to allow re-entries.
  • trigs wrote: »
    i've heard a lot of mixed reviews about re-entry tournaments. i don't know if i'd like for every MTT to allow re-entries.

I'd luv it......There's only so many good PLO tournies, and if someone calls off their stack on a shitty flush draw / gutterball on the turn, and nails it on the river, it'd be nice to be able to get back in during the early levels.
  • Maybe I'm just slow, but isn't this just a re-buy that ships you to another table, thus making you unable to collect your chips back from said douchebag that took them in the first place?
  • we've talked about this before, kinda sucks. Fish would die out much faster
  • The big difference is that 100% of rebuys (and add-ons) goes back to the players' prize pool, so the net rake becomes very small and is beatable by more players. The horrible re-entry format keeps charging the full rake, so while the best players may still be able to beat the multiple rake, the recreational players will go busto faster.
    Cerberus wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just slow, but isn't this just a re-buy that ships you to another table, ...
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    The big difference is that 100% of rebuys (and add-ons) goes back to the players' prize pool, so the net rake becomes very small and is beatable by more players. The horrible re-entry format keeps charging the full rake, so while the best players may still be able to beat the multiple rake, the recreational players will go busto faster.

So it's actually a scam? Sonofabitch, I knew online poker was rigged! Just took them awhile to be able to do it above board :)