Game 12: Final Game of the Season...Just like the Leafs! ;)

Its all come down to this final game. Allan holds the lead and is positioned well for the top spot, but there are a couple of us that can crush his dream of winning another season. Who's up for it??

STR82ACE
SHIFTY
ALLY
ATHENAIOS
SAMCANADA
ASNX557
MILTONSLIM
HAPPY
ERIN
STEVEK
GARRYC
CRAZYKOBY (t)

Comments

• In and GO CAPS GO ( thats for rubbing salt on my still fresh Leafs wound )
  • samcanada wrote: »
    In and GO CAPS GO ( thats for rubbing salt on my still fresh Leafs wound )

Care to make a substantial wager??
  • I will take the caps but want odds....The bruins probably east final, its more based on the pens than them.
  • Is $2.99 substantial enough :) I would but I think Boston will kill the caps I just want to see the upset

STR82ACE wrote: »
    Care to make a substantial wager??
  • I should be OK

Maybe you should mention the Pulled Pork!

Folding till break for sure

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    I should be OK

Maybe you should mention the Pulled Pork!

Folding till break for sure

Milton Slim

Just got the Happy Word...Pulled Pork IS on the menu!!!
  • if theirs room im in, when do you guys play?
  • Got the rub on, marinated in my Apple butter/bbq sauce blend the onions, garlic, herbs and spices. Just a meager 10 hrs of cooking left to go!!!!
  • Solive wrote: »
    if theirs room im in, when do you guys play?

Have you played a Ching Hill event? or one of my Saturday tournies? Or any other local games I may have met you at? If not, can someone I DO know vouch for you? Sorry for the questions, but required these days.
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    Got the rub on, marinated in my Apple butter/bbq sauce blend the onions, garlic, herbs and spices. Just a meager 10 hrs of cooking left to go!!!!

10hrs?? are you sure that's long enough?? Shouldn't it be DAYS?? And you call yourself a chef...sheesh. ^-^
  • just read the thread...
    a small drool has formed in the corner of my mouth...
    leaking out onto my newly grown beard....

I think I have a tell!

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    I think I have a tell!

Milton Slim

Another one?? Cool
  • What are the details of this tourney?
  • It is the final game of the current season. For details on the League, there is a "sticky" post with all the info. you need.
  • Thanks Milo
  • np. It's a great League. I just wish family stuff did not force me to miss most of the games lately.
  • Sounds like fun, I'll wait till next season.
  • DoSun wrote: »
    Sounds like fun, I'll wait till next season.

Already got you down for Saturday too. Same place, but different game. Hope you can make it out
  • I'm coming to the Deepstack Tourny STR82ACE, look forward to meeting you all.
  • thats it i'm folding till break.

Happy420 wrote: »
    Got the rub on, marinated in my Apple butter/bbq sauce blend the onions, garlic, herbs and spices. Just a meager 10 hrs of cooking left to go!!!!
  • Milton Slim started the night on the virtual edge of being eliminated, but he turned it around tonight to walk away with first place money. Shifty took second, and Allan had to settle for third place.

After a quick math check, it looks like Allan is indeed the season champ once again. I'll confirm the numbers in the next couple of days, but I'm pretty sure Shifty feel abit short of catching him. Excellent season Allan.

See you all next week for the SET game. I'll post your buyins and bonus chips as well.
  • Perfect lead-up to the Royal next week Dave... You're on a roll at the right time to lead us to victory...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Perfect lead-up to the Royal next week Dave... You're on a roll at the right time to lead us to victory...

I have never lost, when Happy brings the Pulled Pork!

Milton "Drippins on my Shirt" Slim
  • Making it official now...

CONGRATULATIONS TO......
    ALLY
    SEASON 18 CHAMPION!!

Points Board

ALLY 412
    SHIFTY 372
    STR82ACE 371
    SAMCANADA 318
    MILTONSLIM 310
    STEVEK 293