Pokerstars hotkeys not working

Any ideas? They are active, just not working.

Also anyone have a list of keys they like to use?

Comments

• Hi Moose,

Have you tried emailing support@pokerstars.com? Or is there any info you could give that might help root out the source of the problem? This is the first I've heard of this issue.

Thanks,

Dylan
  • The hand grabber from PT4 is causing the problem. It worked fine before, so I suspect pokerstars had an update that is creating the issue because I tried an earlier version of PT4 and still had the problem.

As soon as you start collecting hands, the hot keys stop working. Turn off the hand grabber, and the hot keys work again.
  • Thanks for the info Moose, I'll pass it on to our software guys although I'm not sure what the response will be given it's caused by a 3rd party tool.

Dylan
  • Have to make sure Stars is run as administrator. I hate win7 so much.
  • moose wrote: »
    Have to make sure Stars is run as administrator. I hate win7 so much.

Set it to always run as administrator. Right click the Stars icon, properties, compatibility tab, check off "run this program as administrator".

Ev1 hated XP when it came out as well...:)
  • It would be nice if you could set the security settings individually by program as well. I had to turn the security settings off to get rid of the 'allow the program to make changes' warning. Stupid microsoft always trying to save us from ourselves. Trust them to make it so annoying that you have to disable it.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Set it to always run as administrator. Right click the Stars icon, properties, compatibility tab, check off "run this program as administrator".

Ev1 hated XP when it came out as well...:)

Heh you just made something at work easier too.
  • moose wrote: »
    It would be nice if you could set the security settings individually by program as well. I had to turn the security settings off to get rid of the 'allow the program to make changes' warning. Stupid microsoft always trying to save us from ourselves. Trust them to make it so annoying that you have to disable it.

Your issues are really your lack of knowledge.. :p

Preparing for the inevitable blast from my good friend Moose... :D