Deep Stack Bounty Touranment; April 14

Been a long time since I hosted one of these, but thought I would get it one in before the Royal Cup.

Saturday April 14
Cards in the air @ 1pm sharp!!

Buyin: $60 + $10 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 27
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 30min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a RE ENTRY tournament, RE ENTRIES/REBUYS are available until the end of Level 3 of the blinds.

Final table will be 9 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be $1/$2. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $10 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Comments

• Player's List

STR82ACE
    JBIRD
    PROPHET
    JOEL WORTZMAN
    HAPPY
    ERIN
    ALTURIST
  • ahhhh. movie convention on the same weekend, RC the weekend after. Have to sit this one out :-(
  • (T) please . . . depends on whether the Missus is home from the hospital or not.
  • Not available for tourney but the cash game afterwards might be a possibility, if you'll allow it.
  • I'm very interested. Do you allow new comers now? I know in the past you've barred them from entry.
  • Not barred really but if you know someone who can vouch for you we'll get you in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • in please...thanks...Joel W.
  • I have no one to vouch for me because I'm a newbie to the community. Is there any other way?
  • can u put a T next to me A.J I have a stag on Friday night and not sure if I will be walking by 1pm. Also want to know if ok to show up for cash game if I don't make the tourney
  • DoSun wrote: »
    I have no one to vouch for me because I'm a newbie to the community. Is there any other way?

Sent you a PM.
  • Received and replied STR82ACE
  • moose wrote: »
    in(T)

Very Cool! The Chip Jedi Master himself! Looks like I have some cleaning to do
  • looks like i have to sit this one out A.J but if ok to show up for cash game let me know.
  • Plenty of room left for anyone looking to play deepstack tourney on a forecasted rainy Saturday afternoon. Cash game usually follows, $1/$2 NL. Just post on this thread and I'll get you in the game.
  • AJ, I am going to sit out the tourney. Moose, if you would not mind bringing them, I could stop by to settle up for the Grand Vics you ordered for me. Otherwise, next week at the Royal is fine.
  • No problem Milo. Hope all is well.

GAME IS ON! And if Happy decides to cook up something special, I'm sure you all will love it. Last night he brought a crock pot full of some of the nicest pulled pork I've had in a long time.
  • Sorry I'm horrible with dates. Curling this weekend.
  • moose wrote: »
    Sorry I'm horrible with dates. Curling this weekend.

No problem Moose. Saves me some chip cleaning before you got here! ^-^
  • Sorry STR82ACE I had something come up I hope its not too late to opt out. Sorry for the late notice hope you guys have fun.
  • Still working downtown... No sleep as usual, sorry no time for food. Where's everyone??
  • Not sure Adam...just had another cancellation too. Going to be a light table today I guess. Oh well, should still be a good time.
  • Tournament is a GO, regardless of number of players, but I'll keep checking until 1pm to see if any late joiners pop in.

Cash game...not sure...it'll depend on who wants to stay after the tourney...but I'll open up the cash game to any/all who can come out and can call me to verify if its running or not. If you have my home or cell, give me a call if you want to see if we're up and running.
  • Prophet takes down first, with Happy a not so happy second, and Altruist chopping a deal for third.

No cash game running, sorry guys.
  • Great times as always AJ. Happy what can I say, u didn't dirty me today! See everyone at the Royal Cup.

Prophet22