Options

stars issues

Anyone else lose their custom bet slider, seat options, table layouts, sound options, etc?

If my notes that I work so hard on are gone, im gonna fucking lose it

is there a way to default to previous settings????

why did my stars reset?

:mad:

Comments

• costanza wrote: »
    Anyone else lose their custom bet slider, seat options, table layouts, sound options, etc?

If my notes that I work so hard on are gone, im gonna fucking lose it

is there a way to default to previous settings????

why did my stars reset?

:mad:

Protect the notes. This is a (likely bad) example of how cheap external storage is:

Seagate GoFlex Turbo 500GB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive (STAD500103) - Black : External Portable Hard Drives - Future Shop
  • This happened to me like a week ago. All of a sudden all settings were reset,weird.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    This happened to me like a week ago. All of a sudden all settings were reset,weird.

I KNOW!!!! :o

im still pissed, its just a pain in the ass to get everything back to normal grrr
  • philliivey wrote: »
    This happened to me like a week ago. All of a sudden all settings were reset,weird.

Hi guys, I haven't peered into the pokerstars folder(s) in a long time, does the reset correlate to say a client update? I noticed stars is fairly active in updating the client. I'd have to check if certain settings are stored client side (flat files, encrypted files or db files) but would guess it's client side.

Someone smarter on here might already know.
  • haven't checked yet, but if I've lost my notes on stars I'm gonna lose it: I probably have 1000s of notes on regs/players lol (I'm ocd with notes)....
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    haven't checked yet, but if I've lost my notes on stars I'm gonna lose it: I probably have 1000s of notes on regs/players lol (I'm ocd with notes)....

I got notes on you, you better hope they r gone! :D
  • lol, just did the update and I didn't lose anything, backed up my notes just now as well.