Can someone recommend a good online poker site

Hey Everyone,

I just started playing poker online a couple of weeks ago and i was stupid enough to join 888Poker, after doing some research and reading reviews online i understood this site is rigged and corrupt to the bones.
Now i am looking for a new good online poker site to play, can someone please recommend one for me .

Thank you all

Comments

• hypnoticAA wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

I just started playing poker online a couple of weeks ago and i was stupid enough to join 888Poker, after doing some research and reading reviews online i understood this site is rigged and corrupt to the bones.
    Now i am looking for a new good online poker site to play, can someone please recommend one for me .

Thank you all

they are all rigged
  • Pokerstars has the best selection of games, highest volume of players, best support, and the best software.
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    Pokerstars has the best selection of games, highest volume of players, best support, and the best software.

Thanks for your reply, Do you agree with GTApoker that all online poker sites are rigged ?
  • I don't think 888 is rigged any more than any site. They do give a free $8 no deposit required so it's good for rec and micro stakes players. Why wouldn't you take a free $8? That's just the way I look at it.

Pokerstars is the best and will probably always be the best. There you have the chance for a bigger score for a smaller buyin, but the games take forever to play.

Party Poker has some smaller tournaments that can be finished in a reasonable amount of time for nice scores, but expect higher buyins.
  • After Black Friday, I have my moments lol.
  • Everything's gonna go down on Black friday fo sho
    smilie55
  • ^^^^

fed? :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    ^^^^

:mad:
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    ^^^^

costanza wrote: »