hockey pools

It's getting to be that time again.. the playoffs are a week away.. and that means the real season for hockey pools begins.

Anyone in one? My big is next Tuesday and I'm excited.. if I was as successful in poker as I was in this I'd be a millionaire... 25 dollar buy in... reigning champ and 2x winner in the 4 years i've been in it.

This board have one?

Comments

• yeah in a pretty competitive one for this yrs playoffs with some friends, won last years playoff won and am currently first in my reg. season one but ran out of transactions and have a few guys injured so it's gonna be a close finish!

^long run-on sentence lol
  • Macke wrote: »
    It's getting to be that time again.. the playoffs are a week away.. and that means the real season for hockey pools begins.

Anyone in one? My big is next Tuesday and I'm excited.. if I was as successful in poker as I was in this I'd be a millionaire... 25 dollar buy in... reigning champ and 2x winner in the 4 years i've been in it.

This board have one?

HVEE took the rights to it when he left...

I'd join a cpf playoff pool if somebody started it, too lazy to run it myself ATM
  • Pool Name : "Canadian Poker Forum"
    Season : "2012 Playoffs"

Pool Login : 151827
    Pool Password : cpf22

Please provide the Pool Login and Pool Password to all members of your pool.

Thank you,

OnlinePools.com Support Staff
    Free Hockey pool manager - Online Pools

18 skater’s = 12 forwards 6 defensemen
    2 goalies

Points awarded according to rules on site
    My bankers for these things is Hobbes and I have never had a problem if he declines I am sure one of these guys will step up Pinhead Moose Mole any of these guys will do. I will approve if Hobbes declines.

10.00 Per entry stars or emt transfer before first game.

Prophet22
  • im in 4 a pool
  • Skaters per Team : 18 = 12 Forwards 6 defencemen

Skater Statistic

Goal Value= 2 points
    Assists Value= 1 points
    Power play= 2 points
    Short Handed = 5 points

Goalies Win= 2 points
    Shutouts = 5 points
    if your goalie scores a Goals=10 points
    if your goalie scores a Assist= 5 points

10.00 per entry to be announced next week who will be collecting for me. I will also be putting up a website address for a bracket playoff pool. 10.00 per entry

Because of the timing around playoffs, I have always made it a free for all. All rosters must include 12 forwards 6 defensemen and 2 goalies. Points are count as previously stated and winners will be awarded. Not if we get 10 entries or fewer it will be a winner take all. Bracket pool is a winner takes all.

All entries must be in and money paid by 6:30pm. April 11th 2012 is the first game I believe.

Money can be transferred to Poker Stars:

cammyjones

or

emt

pm me and I will give you the email and security question and answer.

Winners will be paid the night the cup is awarded. I think I have enough people who will vouch for me if you don't know me.

When you register please let me know what you would perfer.

Prophet22
  • NHL Bracket Pool Info

Join URL:

Office Pool Junkie -- Join a Pool!

Share Join URL on Facebook:

Share on Facebook

Pool Name:

Canadian Poker Forum NHL Bracket Po

Pool ID:

DKRD4X2585TOT39Y

Pool Password:

cpf22

Pool Format:

NHL Playoff Bracket

Season:

2011-2012

Bracket pool is a winner takes all.

All entries must be in and money paid by 6:30pm. April 11th 2012 is the first game I believe.

cammyjones

or

emt

Winners will be paid the night the cup is awarded. I think I have enough people who will vouch for me if you don't know me.

Prophet22
  • Day for draft yet?

Tuesday would be tough for me.
  • Macke wrote: »
    Day for draft yet?

Tuesday would be tough for me.

Because of the timing around playoffs, I have always made it a free for all. All rosters must include 12 forwards 6 defensemen and 2 goalies. Points are count as previously stated and winners will be awarded. Not if we get 10 entries or fewer it will be a winner take all. Bracket pool is a winner takes all.

cammyjones

or

emt

Prophet22