Friday Night, Brampton

Looks like there are still a couple of seats open for a low limit game this Friday, Feb 18th in Brampton.

Buy in $20
Limits .5/1
Rebuys as requested
Game is Holdem

Once everyone shows up, and if everyone agrees, we might make it a no limit game, buyin's to be discussed at that time. If you bring $40 or $50, that will cover your buyins for a round or two.

This is meant to be a fun social monthly game, to get to know each other abit more and have fun playing some cards. If you're interested in a seat, let me know. Details to follow.

Thanks
STR82ACE

Comments

• Do you have chips arranged or should I bring some?
  • I should be fine for chips, but thanks anyway.
  • where would the game be held? and what time?
  • Sorry I never got back to you Ace, I'm still interested if you have a seat open.

I'll call you tomorrow (friday) afternoon.
  • Vlad and Dorez, I sent you both a PM with my number on it. Call me if your interested. A coupld of seats still available.

STR82ACE
  • Thanks for coming out last night everyone. I had a good time, even though I didn't score on the tourney. Dorez, nice win!!!!

Hope to see you all again soon. Like I said, I like this to be a regular monthly game, so if you are interested in playing again, I will let you all know in the near future and you can keep the date open.

Thanks again. Oh, BTW, K5 can beat AK!!!!!! ;-)

STR82ACE
  • Thanks for hosting!

Good turnout. Nice action. Got to meet esool and see him self-destruct in person.

Somebody needs to explain to David that AdJd is a 7-3 fav over Td5d. Sheesh! Unbelievable. :frown:

Well, somehow I managed to earn a split with 42o so I guess I shouldn't complain.
  • There were quite a few split pots that night, weren't there? All in all, I thought it was a good night. I played pretty well (for a change) but still didn't get in the money...sigh...WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN????? Dorez was the shock element I would guess, certainly didn't put him on AA on my A10, and that cost me. It was a good turn out, and I hope the next one is even better. I will post a notice on when in March for sure, but probably most likely around the 18th. We'll make it a Paddy's Day event!!

Good to see you again Pkrfc9, hope you can make it out again.
  • I can't believe I won. It was a lot of fun. I had great cards all night. Must of been my lucky day. My first real win, I learned a lot from you guys. Hope to be there at the next game.

Thanks for hosting STR82ACE!!!