Game 11 Sign Up

The top spot is still anyone's guess, and with only 2 games remaining, it could be a very interesting finish.

I'll post those that MUST play later when I get home, but for now, WHO'S IN??

STR82ACE
SHIFTY
SAMCANADA
WETTS
ALLY
HAPPY
ERIN
CRAZYKOBY
GARRYC
ATHENAIOS
ASXN557
MILTON SLIM
ICEDOG
MR CHATTY

Comments

• In. No worky Friday. Cash game after?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Cash game after?

Possible
  • Likely, more likely with cash game... Happy you in? ;)
  • in, will prob be late
  • garryc wrote: »
    in...

you SURE this week??
    Cash game after?
    fuk yeah!
  • I should clarify. By "after", I mean 8:15ish when I bust.
  • I see your planning on running deep this time.
  • well maybe, sure, then again...

as for cash, when have I ever turned down a chance to give my money to Shifty...
    I should clarify. By "after", I mean 8:15ish when I bust.

I already have the table set up for him! And the magic card chosen!

IN!

Milton Slim
  • Milo, Muddgutts, and Icedog need to play both remaining games in order to qualify for the SET. Antoun needs to play one of the remaining two games.

Seeing as how Friday is a holiday, I have NO problem with a cash game running until whenever I go broke, or too tired to see the cards any longer. It'll most likely be $1/$2 NL, $50 min $200 max. Not sure if I'll put the ASM's in play or the Aztars.

Cash game open to any tournament player, so if you bust out early, stick around for the table merge.
  • yeah, why not... better drive here than to brantford
  • sorry aj, need to bail out..., warden sed soh
    apparently, dexter bribe aint enuff..., perhaps i need more.
    gl all and cu next week.

happy easter to you and family.
  • We have a new Garry.
  • I'm out for tonight. Got injured @ soccer last night and won't be able to drive there, or walk much... May be out next week.
  • Nuf said!!

Milton Slim
  • Another good evening of poker for sure. Nice way to kick off a long weekend with a tourney then cashgame. Congrats on tourney chop Happy and Athenaios.Thanks for hosting as always AJ.
  • Thanks Shifty!

Great tourney and cash game.....thanks AJ.

Awesome spread...thanks Erin and Happy
  • Wetts - congrats on the cash game!
  • It was a great night of pokers on The Hill last night!! Tournament went quickly (happens when the host busts out in the first level I guess), and the cash game went until around 2:30am!! Could have gone longer, but Allan was having trouble keeping his forehead off his chip stack ;)

Happy and Peter chopped top two in the tournament last night, and Allan took third place again, practically guaranteeing his season victory, but there's still one game left, and something weird could happen. Afterall, it IS The Hill.

Cash game started around 9pm, and as players busted out the tournament, they ventured over to the man's game. Darryl absolutely CRUSHED the game, Shifty was up pretty good as well, and I managed to squeak a profit. Most everyone else though ended up down. CrazyKoby took the biggest hit of the night though. Greg...Darryl has your $$.

Really enjoyed the setup last night guys, thanks for coming out. Wish we could do more nights like that, had a lot of fun. Be sure to sign up for my Deepstack Tournie on April 14 as well (see thread in the Brampton board).

See you all next week.
  • Update Points Leader Board

ALLY 372
    STR82ACE 338
    SHIFTY 319
    SAMCANADA 298
    STEVEK 270
    ATHENAIOS 246
    GARRYC 229
    MILTONSLIM 227
    PKRFCE9 200
    IRUNIT4TIMES 197