PokerStars Frozen?

Anyone else online seeing this? On 3 tables and nothing moving now for 15 minutes.

Comments

• yeah, I noticed it.
  • Still able to chat with the players, but no hands being dealt
  • ya frozen, fml

better not get a chip refund , i stayed up to play, not fuck around with this shit.
  • has this happened before? it just closed down on me
  • me too, and i cant log back on
  • great, the first tourney i want to play in a while and this happens?
  • yes happened before. not very often. no solution until they do what they have to.
  • GG pokerstars
  • It's back up again. games are not running yet though
  • I just threw $100 in there too for wife to play some $4.40 180s while bored in a hotel..ahhhh timing.
  • jontm wrote: »
    I just threw $100 in there too for wife to play some $4.40 180s while bored in a hotel..ahhhh timing.

doj siezed it. :P

OLG bought it?

umm...

need more coffee...
    I just threw $100 in there too for wife to play some $4.40 180s while bored in a hotel..ahhhh timing.

whats the can like in that hotel? :D
    costanza wrote: »
    whats the can like in that hotel? :D

Don't Know, she is there by herself with a case a beer, her lap top and a freshly loaded pStars account....(daughter has a convention)

I am home with son and his friend and the PS3. BTW, how does this skirt look on me?
    Don't Know, she is there by herself with a case a beer, her lap top and a freshly loaded pStars account....(daughter has a convention)

I am home with son and his friend and the PS3. BTW, how does this skirt look on me?

Fetching.
    BTW, how does this skirt look on me?

Without pics it's really difficult to make useful comments.
  • Ya...that's not gonna happen

Pstars working yet? Want to sweat my horse. One and only time I'll get away with that reference...
  • I'd make sure you blocked her laptop from seeing this site before making that comment.
  • while i can't reg for my tables I thought I'd post something i've been thinking about. The lag issues are making me worry about the integrity and security of the software and hardware. I feel like these issues are inseparable....but maybe I'm just being paranoid...I'm not going to read through a 50 thread though....maybe some one else here has read about it?

Also I swear some days the blind levels at the final tables are so different. Maybe I'm fooling myself and its all about different situation and different player fields and times (reg filled hours vs. weekends), but some days it feels like I hit the 180 fts at bb1600 all the time, and some days it feels like bb4000.

Anyways if the software is corrupt then its vulnerable..no?
  • PokerStars Frozen?

Maybe the Leafs DID win the Cup . . .
  • darbday wrote: »
    but maybe I'm just being paranoid...

Key statement imo... ;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Key statement imo... ;)
    hmm also its april fools and the problem didn't last long but was right when most regs wake up :confused:

edit; well theyre doing the joke twice then
  • Sng's registration is down. :(

At least I was able to finish the game I was in.
  • guessing there will be a reset at break, reading the other forums lag thread...not good
  • Please Fix the Lag Stars - MTT Community - Multi Table Tournament Poker Community

cliffs: pokerstars denies the lag issue is on their end, time after time, week after week
    players prove its an issue with stars and not their own fault
    stars suggests is just a small issue
    players explain only regs use 2+2 forums.
    stars checks on their software and servers while denying any issue exists
    stars explains to computer science majors how the Internet works
    people take time out of their day to post they aren't experiencing lag ???
    LIL Big Kahuna threatens to go viral.
    stars takes out auto payouts, players still lag (one player is ok)

If i had to guess I'd say the PR spokesperson for stars isn't being told the real issue and simply is being requested to say things that string the players along....definitely something going on...???

also i think these should be posted in that thread:

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.
  • wait, 9/11 was rigged?
  • Conspiracy theorists have way too much idle time on their hands imo...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Conspiracy theorists have way too much idle time on their hands imo...

That's cause most of them cannot hold down jobs. :D