MLB extra innings thoughts?

I know I am doing this backwards but I ordered the MLB cable package tonight and so I thought I would solicit some opinions on it from those who have had it in the past.

I have already made a mistake in the assumption dept. I assumed since it was an elite type of package, that all games would be in HD. Apparently not. "Up to 24 games a week are in HD". I'm kinda bummed on that already as I cannot stomach SD tv anymore.

Anyway, does anyone know of a good reason on why I should race to my telephone and cancel before they won't let me?

Comments

• cancel it. Baseball is boring to watch. lol. Unless if you play pro-line.

Proline is -EV. Use a real sports betting site.
  • Did you look into MLB.TV? Might be better to watch online.

Oh god. Playing proline is SOOO bad.

But yes, I suggest cancelling it and getting MLB.TV if you that's an option for you. Although since you're in Canada, Blue Jays games are blacked out and you will need to watch that on Sportsnet.
  • Baseball Berry Berry bad
  • cancel it. Baseball is boring to watch

I used to hold the same attitude piggie until one summer it all just clicked for me. Problem with watching baseball is it takes a large investment of your time.
  • Baseball can have boring games just like any sport.

Every fan should watch Ken Burns' documentary Baseball. If you're not a fan it might turn you into one.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Every fan should watch Ken Burns' documentary Baseball. If you're not a fan it might turn you into one.

That was really good. Ken Burns docs are always great.
  • all jays games are televised on sportsnet, etc. and that's good enough for me :)