mmmmmm Bacon

Comments

• I had some Bacon flavoured popcorn which were pretty damn good
  • Made bacon pancakes for Sunday breakie two weeks ago..fantastic stuff...last sunday was a nice day, just got the camping rig set up...so we had bacon and baked bean pancakes..even better...
  • It all leads to this:

1-bacon-coffin.jpg?w=385&h=240
  • Waiting for the gf to get to town then it's Bacon shake time at Jack in the box....USA...USA...
  • I'll make a Bacon Godzilla to come and eat you all with your bacon so that I could later cook Godzilla (If I can) and be the winner of the game.
  • So if bacon eats bacon your the winner? Well I appreciate your logic jim, it is unsound.
  • "4 oz. lean beef"

who the f$%k are they kidding here? just go all the way and use some juicy beef. Sheesh, next stop is vegetarianism
  • TheMill wrote: »
    So if bacon eats bacon your the winner? Well I appreciate your logic jim, it is unsound.

There is no logic where bacon is concerned . . . it is an all-consuming passion, much like Sunday breakfasts.
  • Seems a little light on the bacon, but I'd try a slice to be polite.
  • This is getting good... Now for the official way to end it.. The bacon casket.. So who will volunteer to try it out?

For those who love bacon to death, there's a new bacon casket for you.

Seattle's J&D's Foods, known for launching whacky bacon products, has launched the Bacon Coffin for those who can't bare to be without the salty pork product even while buried six feet under.

The meat-inspired casket comes with a bacon air freshener on the inside and looks like a bacon strip on the outside.

"You ate bacon, you decorated your body with bacon, your car with bacon and your home with bacon. And now, you can peacefully rest wrapped in bacon," said a statement from J&D's Foods.

The casket is $2,999.99.

The company makes Bacon Lube, Baconnaise spread and Bacon Lip Balm, among other products
  • compuease wrote: »
    This is getting good... Now for the official way to end it.. The bacon casket.. So who will volunteer to try it out?

For those who love bacon to death, there's a new bacon casket for you.

Seattle's J&D's Foods, known for launching whacky bacon products, has launched the Bacon Coffin for those who can't bare to be without the salty pork product even while buried six feet under.

The meat-inspired casket comes with a bacon air freshener on the inside and looks like a bacon strip on the outside.

"You ate bacon, you decorated your body with bacon, your car with bacon and your home with bacon. And now, you can peacefully rest wrapped in bacon," said a statement from J&D's Foods.

The casket is $2,999.99.

The company makes Bacon Lube, Baconnaise spread and Bacon Lip Balm, among other products

Check out post #4 Dad!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Check out post #4 Dad!

Damn mods. Guaranteed he removes post #4 so that you look like a fool and he looks like the all powerful Gawd :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Damn mods. Guaranteed he removes post #4 so that you look like a fool and he looks like the all powerful Gawd :)

lol, tempting........ at least I included the description...;)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Untitled-29.png

So the little tab there says nutritional info? Really? Please tell me it goes to a 404 error page. Otherwise, I call :bs:
    So the little tab there says nutritional info? Really? Please tell me it goes to a 404 error page. Otherwise, I call :bs:

Untitled2-1.png
  • I stand by my statement: :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

12g of protein my ass.
    I stand by my statement: :bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

12g of protein my ass.

I don't understand...milkshakes have protein, what's the conspiracy?

McDonalds shake = 10g
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I don't understand...milkshakes have protein, what's the conspiracy?

McDonalds shake = 10g

Agreed but I highly doubt it's that much. Also, the protein itself has more than likely degenerated from them using milk ingredients rather than actual milk. Although I seem to remember JITB saying they only used real milk, which would help explain the difference between the two.