Hey GTA, how about getting us some Mega Millions tickets?

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »
    Taxes would be 30%, but you lose another chunk for the lump sum payout.
    Pretty sure the jackpot size is based on 20yr payout

I would get the 30% back since I have enough losses to offset.. :(
  • I call shenanigans . . .
  • I'm in for 10 too if this is happening. Thx
  • I am in for 10.00 can do canadian email transfer to GTA or to someone else who is in and can transfer on stars for me.

Brent
  • I'm not sure if Stars is the best option if he has no access to it in the US - just saying.

And yes I'll be in if this takes off
  • I'd have to kill myself if you guys won and I wasn't in.

In for 10. Let me know where to ship.
  • Who says we'll let you? that other option might look good to some of the assholes around here.
  • I'll EMT or whatever.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Who says we'll let you? that other option might look good to some of the assholes around here.

Wow, what a dick thing to say.

That's fine. No big deal if the guy running it doesn't want to let me invest.
  • Lighten up Francis . . .
  • I'm in for $10, if I can .. I can ship on stars
  • As mentioned earlier, Stars might be problematic, being that he's in the States, anyone want to step up and act as conduit for an EMT? Everyone ships to our volunteer (once GTA says if this is a go or not), and the conduit ships to GTA.
  • If you were trying to be funny, it didn't come across in the post. But, you're right, if this is a private thing then my apologies.

Just an fyi
  • Never done an EMT milo can I ship $10 to u on stars? if this goes
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    If you were trying to be funny, it didn't come across in the post. But, you're right, if this is a private thing then my apologies.

Just an fyi

Apologies if you took me seriously, next time I'll add the smiley. As for private, fuck . . . if I'm in ANYBODY can get in.
  • GTA . . . is this going to get off the ground? Has your service guy showed up?
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    pokerjah - 10
    jdAA88 - 10
    johnnieh - 10
    hobbes - 10
    stevekerr - 10
    costanza - 10
    Dead money - 10
    Milo - 10
    compuease - 10
    actyper - 10
    prophet22 - 10
    westside8 - 10
    kwsteve - 10
    RWPKRPLR - 10

Have i missed any stragglers? Looks like 14 players plus GTA.
  • This is open to everyone, assuming GTA approves. More people=more chances to win.

GTA doesn't pay since he's doing the legwork.

Please let us know how to ship the e-cookies.
  • I'm in for $10
  • most likely through me (Hobbes614) since I am getting my Carbon acct verified to ship other $ to GTA.

But it's GTA's call
  • Will try start work in an hour
  • GTA, we're looking at 15 players + you. May I suggest we all kick in 11 bucks so GTA plays free?

Also, we're tight for time if you have to work in an hour. You buy first, we pay later? That way, if you don't make it, no banks make any fees.
  • shipped my $10 to hobbes and now I will send another $1... thx hobbes for handling my payment
  • Got 100$ worth u degens
  • $11.00 shipped to Hobbes614 on Stars

$100.00 worth should be plenty . . . we can figure out shares AFTER we win.

Good luck to us all.
  • I have No internet someone text me and I'll ship pics. 4083132217
  • So whats the final list and amount we;re shipping?
  • pkrnewb42 wrote: »
    so whats the final list and amount we;re shipping?

$6.66 >:D lol
  • pkrnewb42, you are in. 15 of us + GTA . . . 16 runners. Hobbes, keep the change if we win . . . if not, I'll take the change at the Royal for my flipaments roll.

And just so that Hobbes doesn't have to say it, and because lotteries tend to bring out the crazy . . . make sure you ship BEFORE we win, or make other arrangements with Hobbes.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    $6.66 >:D lol
    That has got to be a sign :D lol