Gauthier Gone . . .

So who do the Habs hire now? I know who they should TRY and get . . .

Comments

• Anybody but Burke.
  • costanza wrote: »
    grapes?

Shoot me in the head if that happens. What a gong show that would be.

Roy, Roy, more Roy. And go back a couple years and fucking promote Kirk Muller.

As long as the incoming GM doesn't draft anybody named Kostitsyn, trade all the draft picks for a one way scorer or insert the word truculence into every sentence, they'll be back in the playoffs before the Leafs.
  • No offense, but I would take Lou Lamoriello in less than a heartbeat. Rumours abound that, unlike previous years, he might actually entertain offers, given the shit-show in the swamp. And, when he has been quoted as saying he modelled the Devils after the 70's era Habs, why not take a shot?
  • Milo wrote: »
    No offense, but I would take Lou Lamoriello in less than a heartbeat. Rumours abound that, unlike previous years, he might actually entertain offers, given the shit-show in the swamp. And, when he has been quoted as saying he modelled the Devils after the 70's era Habs, why not take a shot?

Ugh nothing against Lou, but I'm weary of more early 2000's Devils talent ending up in Montreal considering the last 2 attempts have resulted in an ongoing injury and Gomez with his $3.5M per goal...

I'm sure an experienced GM would turn them around, but would like to see some of the "fresh" homegrown talent get a shot instead of sending them off to other organizations like they have with the coaching staff
  • All well and good, but don't you want the best guy for the job? Maybe the guy in Detroit that Ilitch is holding onto?