2/4 ante floosh draw

I don't want to colour the discussion with my analysis just yet. I think the turn is the most interesting decision. Also what are your opinions on river sizing (fairly obvious bet I presume)?

Poker Stars $2/$4 Pot Limit Omaha Hi $0.80 Ante - 5 players - $481.2 pot at $2/4 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 max on Poker Stars | TheHandConverter.com: Powered by DeucesCracked.com
The DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

SB: $529.90
Hero (BB): $1000.00
UTG: $986.40
CO: $559.27
BTN: $2036.36

Pre Flop: ($10.00) Hero is BB with Qd 8h Qh 6c
3 folds, SB raises to $16, Hero calls $12

Flop: ($36.00) 3h 5h 2c (2 players)
SB bets $28, Hero calls $28

Turn: ($92.00) Td (2 players)
SB bets $68, Hero calls $68

River: ($228.00) Ah (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $128,

Comments

• also how do we react to c/r on river?
  • Without specific reads on the villain the hand is kind of a disaster
  • Edit - Re-read this and I think this a fold pre. Fold>>raise>call. Only reason to play this hand is positional advantage and if we feel we have an edge on villain. If I was going to play villain with position, I would prefer to be the aggressor so I would lean to 3bet. So ignoring my pre-flop stuff below, the rest of the hand plays as I think below.

I am going to play the hand, I prefer the 3bet/fold though as our hand doesn't play very well post flop and being the aggressor with position will be of value to us. It is another raise>>> fold >= call (folding is slightly better than call, and the only reason to call is due to position).

On the flop I am torn between raising or folding. With the over pair, 3rd nut flush draw and BD straight draw we have some equity to get some more money in the pot, but we have no nut draws and could have the worst pair. If I raise, it is likely a r/f.

Turn is probably a fold. Again, no nut draws and could be way behind AhXh and KhKxXhX.

River is bet for value. If raised, depending on villain, it is likely a fold unless villain is capable of blocker betting the lone Kh and our hand is pretty much face up.