what's your work out

I've never been all that physically inclined. Even before my accident as a fat kid I wasn't exactly a star athlete. Combined with my obsession with StarCraft (video game) and then online poker...

anyway recently I started working out. I'm doing a program called 'Starting Strength'. It's all barbell exercises. Barbells work muscle groups in conjunction. It's good for your bones, your central nervous system and of course the development of muscle. Strength is very important in life and I have always been very weak.

So far I have been doing mostly just squats & benches but I'm going to learn other more serious lifts next.

How about you? What sort of work outs do you do?

Comments

• 2-5.png

This^^^ lol

then again I used to be a personal trainer and have a college diploma for it not just a weekend course.
  • I've never been one for working out. Going to the gym is annoying, frustrating and infuriating (if I head one more fucking meathead clanging the weights together and grunting like he's trying to pass a kidney stone, I'm gonna go drop a dumbell on what's left of their balls).

However, I've always been fairly active with sports and any job I've had has always involved a lot of physical labour.