Best time to play cash games online.

Just curious, what days are the best days to play ring games? As I get into playing more cash games online I would like to better prepare myself. Thinking about it with no actual sample, I would think Friday-Sunday would the best days to grind.

Comments

• Never.

/thread
  • sundays are definitely the best, even I can grind some on sundays :o At the micros you don't have to worry too much about it though, I think you're somewhat close to breakeven even against the better regulars
  • Sunday's seem to be great, you get the tourney players dabbing in the cash games while tilted. I have fallen into this track once or twice, lol... you say " I can even grind some on sunday" does this mean you almost never play cash games online? do you grind live cash games?
  • I grind tournaments and SnG's. I'm somewhat profitable and 0,25/0,50. But the betsson full ring games are super tight pre and I'm not sure how to adjust my ranges, especially postflop, so I usually just stay away
  • I'm usually doing the same, but i thought i give this zoom poker a chance... I'm enjoying the no downtime part of it.
  • Monday, 2003
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Monday, 2003

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Monday, 2003

Lol